↳ 21 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 21 !
(June)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞THE CLOCK JUST TURNED 1 AM AND DEVIN JUST WENT HOME

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
THE CLOCK JUST TURNED 1 AM AND DEVIN JUST WENT HOME. We have been hanging out until now and it has actually been fun.

We haven't hung out in a while since he has been spending a lot of time with Kendall instead, and I can't lie, it makes me slightly jealous seing then so cosy. They say it's nothing, that they are just good friends, so I trust them. Why should I even worry about something that I don't have to worry about?

Devin and I have been hanging out since lunch. We met up at this restaurant me and Selena found when we hung out last week. It's a burger place that makes one of the best burgers I've ever tried. The best part with the restaurant though, is that no paparazzi thinks we would eat there, so we could just talk freely acting like normal people.

It's a well worn place owned by a really nice old man who haven't outed us to anyone. I think he don't say anything because he just is a nice old man who thinks of celebrities as human beings. Or maybe it's just because he don't know who any of us are.

After we ate, me and Devin went back to my apartment and played some video games. Went it because boring ans we were out of snacks we started working instead.

We found some lyrics to a beat that has been on my mind for the whole day. And to my surprise, we even completed half of the lyrics. Devin tried to help me, but it didn't really go that well so instead he just sat listening to my ideas while drinking a beer.

Anyway, right now, I'm sitting on the edge of my bed worrying about someone. She hasn't answered a single one of my texts and neither has any of her friends.

I haven't heard from any of them for at least 5 hours when they arrived at this party. I got a quick text saying they were there and that's it. Quiet since then. Like, for how long can they not check their phones? They are influencers for god sake!

I'm really worried something might have happened to any of them, so I have just been spamming their phones. I may be overreacting but they always, and I mean ALWAYS, get into some shit that either me, Justin or Zayn have to get them out of. And I'm really not in the mood to handle some stupid article like last time.

When I'm about to send one more message, I hear a loud knock coming from the front door, and I know exactly who it is, and what have happened.

Anxiously, I get up from the bed and make my way out of my room over to the front door.

As I open the front door it revels a drunk- no, a wasted Kendall sitting on the stairs with her back pressed against the wall with her knees tightly pulled up to her chest.

She and her friends where at Justin's and Hailey's party that they held tonight, and I guess she let herself get loose.

I already knew she was going to get wasted since she is not really a responsible drinker, but I still choose to let her have fun.