↳ 51 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 51!
(November)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞I SHOOT OUT OF BED DUE TO THE FEELING OF SOMETHING COLD MAKING CONTACT WITH MY SKIN

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
I SHOOT OUT OF BED DUE TO THE FEELING OF SOMETHING COLD MAKING CONTACT WITH MY SKIN. I look down at my chest, and see the ice cold water running down, before dripping onto the wooden floor.

A loud laugh is heard from behind me, making me jump.

I quickly turn around, ready to attack the person, but their hands fly up in surrender as they chuckle. "Woah, you're really jumpy today, baby." My girlfriend is standing in front of me and the whole scenario makes me extremely confused.

It's Kendall's birthday, so why is she here when she should be at her mom's with her family? Not that I'm complaining or anything, I'm just wondering. I was suppose to arrive at Kris's later since Kendall and her sisters were suppose to talk everything out before I came there, but I guess the plans have changed now.

I'm also very confused to why Kendall is so happy after crying for days about our kiss being exposed. We haven't faced the rumors yet since Kenny don't know what she wants to say to them. I respect that and right now I'm just waiting for her to decide if she wants to face them or not. I have said what I think is best we do, but I can't just decide something this big for her as well.

My gaze lingers on her as the thoughts run through my head, but all I can come up with is that I'm happy she is feeling better about the situation we have for our self into, and that she right now ignore it and have fun on her birthday.

I shake my head like a dog, to get the water out of my hair. Whilst doing that I try to get Kendall wet in the process.

She stands in shock as the water touch her, whilst I laugh out loud at her reaction.

Kenny rolls her eyes and playfully push my shoulder away, making me stumble back a bit since I wasn't prepared for the force she used.

I then offer her a questioning, but happy smile since I'm still wondering why she's here. To add to my confusion, she only smiles at me in response.

Whilst Kendall is smiling at me, a tired yawn slips between my lip whilst I rub my eyes to get my fuzzy vision clear.

Just as I'm about to grab my phone so I can check the time, for the reason that it feels like she have woken me up after a hang over, Kendall answer the question for me.

"It's one o'clock. You slept a long time, bubba." She tells me as she slowly walks towards me. "Weren't you suppose to be in a meeting, though?" A big, teasing smile is plastered on her face as her head slightly tilt to my left.

"Uhm yeah... about that..." I start with a nervous chuckle.

I scratch the back of my neck out of habit and she starts giggling at me while shaking her head. "What will you do when she finds out? I'm wondering how the news will make it to her..."