↳ 39 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 39 !
(October)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞IT WAS A LONG NIGHT LAST NIGHT

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
IT WAS A LONG NIGHT LAST NIGHT. Not for the reason me and Kendall wanted it to be, but because Devin couldn't give us a moment alone. We are alone in this big ass house we all hired together and he can't be on his own for a second?

We were suppose to go on our date, but how can we have a date if the kid won't let their parents out of their sight? Especially their mom.

Kendall didn't seem so surprised by his behavior, she rather seemed uncomfortable. It resulted with her being stuck to my hip for the whole day and night. I was absolutely not complaining about it, but it sucks that I won't be able to hold her or hang out with her the way I would like to for the rest of this trip.

Kendall seemed as sad as I was about it, so to cheer her up I bought some pizza which we ate whilst watching a movie, all with Devin by our side.

Right now I'm moving my stuff to my room while Devin is moving into Kendall's. I can't stay in her room since her sisters will question why she is sleeping with her "friend" and not with her "boyfriend". So instead of Kendall being my sleeping partner, I'm going to sleep in the same room as Bella.

Even if me and Bella wouldn't want to share a room, we would have to share with at least someone since the house only contains nine bedrooms. Or can you even say only?

Kylie and Travis. Kendall and Devin. Bella and me. Khloé and Tristan. Kim, Kanye and Saint. Kourtney and Travis. Kris and Corey. And Gigi and Zayn. That's how we arranged the rooms. Kendall isn't happy about it, but she will need to suck it up since that's what I need to do when I'm in their presence.

Anyway, it has been kind of weird between me and Devin lately for some unknown reason. He seems really attached to Kendall and I don't know if he is starting to get feelings for her. I just hope he isn't since he is my friend and she is my girlfriend.

Even if he is, I'm not that worried about it. He would never do something like that to me and she wouldn't either. That's also why I was okay with him being Kendall's fake boyfriend.

"Babe you ready?" Kendall ask while she is laying in my bed, watching me as I pack my clothes into the closet.

"Yep." I say, popping the P.  "Just a little bit nervous I guess."

I glance over my shoulder and see how she is patting the space beside her whilst opening the blanket that's covering her.

I take the hint and with a gently smile on my face, make my way over to her.