I turn to look at the unfamiliar guy, "and you must be this Alaric Saltzman, the former hunter?" He turns to look at Elijah in confusion. "This is Arabelle, Klaus' older twin..." I wave my fingers at Alaric as I hear Elijah gives him a short introduction about me. "I take that as a yes. So, let me guess, Elijah and Marce-y are arguing and you were forced to witness it. Am I right?" the former hunter nods.

"Good thing Nik asked me to join this fun quest... So, are you two..." pointing at Elijah and Marcel, "gonna lessen the macho mucho masculinity and tell me about the bone or not?" I see this Alaric guy leaning closer to Elijah, "she's the tribrid? Well, thank God, she wasn't at Mystic Falls that time."

I clear my throat, "and I can hear you loud and clear... So, the bone. What happened to it?"

"A brunette, gorgeous, lace top. Black jacket, glowing blue eyes girl takes the bone." Alaric answered. "Sofya?" I take quick glance at Marcel, "the Hollows inside Sofya? Didn't see that coming. Who knows this ancient spirit is smarter than any of us," I shrugged my shoulders. Impressed at this Hollow tricking all of us. "Yes, and your brother over her are planning to kill her. You got something to say?" Marcel snapped.

"No need to be so snappy all of sudden, Marce-y. But, I do have something to say... Ouch, that must be hurt." Giving him an innocent smile before turning to look at Alaric, "I heard you used to be a historian, so any history about another-missing-ancient bones?" I asked. "Ugh, yes, I studied the records, and I got a family name... Del Robles. Bloodline ends ten years ago, and according to the Lockwood records, somebody in that family is buried with one of those mystical bones," he replied. 

"Any suggestion where to find this "Del Robles" or we have to head dive into that head of yours?" pointing at his head. "Black Clay Cemetery in the Treme," he answered. "Well, that's good and bad news," staring at Elijah, "good news, Sofya has a head start. Bad news, Sofya has a head start."  

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. That cemetery was redeployed. Too much flooding. Now the bodies were moved to two separate locales... The Haves and the Have Nots," Marcel informed us. "Del Robles were the aristocracy," Elijah and I said at the same time. "Okay, it means their crypt was moved to St. Ailbhe Cemetery," Marcel finished. 

"Yeah, that sounds like fun, but on the way, can you drop me off at the ER?"

The three of us are staring at each other, the BMW doesn't meant for three person. I let out heavy sigh, "fine, come with me," I said defeated. I drive Alaric to the hospital in New Orleans, "so, you're Klaus twin huh?" Alaric started. "Why weren't you in Mystic Falls, few years ago?"

I let out another sigh, "I get a feeling that you will not stop asking this 21 question's games... Yes, I am. A few minutes older than Nik. Fun fact, I considered being there but, as soon as, I heard that a bunch of younger vampires named the Salvatore setting Mikael to lose then I heard gossip from a bunch of death witches about her resurrection and anything. I knew she's planning something awful," I replied. "Just be glad I wasn't there to add the trouble," I added.