Ch-16: Bomb of Shocks

Start from the beginning

Nazneen - Who is the guy in the photo and why are you in his arms?

Dua - It is not what you think, I can explain....

Nazneen - Just shut up your filthy mouth, do we send you to school for this kind of stuff, so that you can roam with your boyfriend hugging him.

Mustufa - You ruined our reputation, you are just a piece of trash, nothing more and listen to me very carefully we will not waste even a penny on you.

Dua knew that she was innocent but their each word hurted her self esteem, it hurted her so deeply.

Nazneen went into the kitchen, she took a knife and came towards dua while dua was shivering and begging for help but....

______________

Adeel parked the car near nazneen and mustufa's house

Adeel's pov
So finally I am here for my revenge, for my right, for my family's rights, it's time for them to pay for their deeds and this time I won't let them go easily. I reached the house, it looked a little old, a few cycles were fallen down, I went near, there was a mini metal gate and inside was an outer space with a swing and stairs on the left side, the main door was right infront of me, I analyzed everything and decided to knock the door but suddenly the door barged and I was not so very nicely welcomed I mean someone bumped with me, it was a girl, she was in a hurry, she bumped with me and went upstairs through the stairs, but wait... she was crying... her condition looked vulnerable I don't know why but some weird kind of feeling came inside me.... but wait why is a girl here I mean did I came to the correct house?

Suddenly another lady came outside and..... my world stopped.... I froze.... my heartbeats stopped for a blink of a second... it was the person whom I hated with every gene of my body.
Pov ends

It was nazneen, she was much angry, she ran behind dua but when she came out, she stopped after seeing a handsome, professionally dressed gentleman, who looked very rich, standing there at her house.

Nazneen [trying to be sweet] - Who??

Adeel's pov
Control yourself adeel, I tightened my fist, she is standing right infront of me, how can I forget this face, how can I forget this evil voice who destroyed my everything, who destroyed my world, ya Allah give me Sabr....

Wait a minute who... who was... that girl then???
Adeel's pov ends

Adeel's heart started pumping rapidly for the first time adeel zain had an unknown fear in his heart, his mind couldn't register the things, he didn't know what to do or how to react, only one question was roaming in his mind that 'who was that girl?'

Nazneen - I am talking to you mister, who are you?

Adeel [instantly] - Who was that girl?

Nazneen [tensed] - No one, who are you to ask me this?

Adeel [with greeted teeth] - I asked who was that girl.

Nazneen [afraid] - M... my.. daughter.

Adeel [shouting] - Don't lie to me, you never had a daughter of this age.

Nazneen was stunned, mustufa came outside hearing the voices.

Mustufa [while coming out] - What's this nazneen you can't even handle a silly gir.... [he saw someone standing and stopped] who are you?

Adeel took out his i.d. card and nazneen and mustufa were extremely shocked upon reading the name "Adeel Zain"

Adeel [calling] - Hello police.... yes please come here right now....