Intoxicating | Part 1

Start from the beginning

You brought all those necessary items, placing candles all over the place, creating a pentagram as said by the book. The room was locked from inside and was entirely dark, only the light from the wax being your source of sight. Grabbing the book and then flipping the pages, you were then asked in order to cast the spell, you had to chant some words to make it into effect.

"Okay.. this doesn't seem to be a bad idea right.. come on Y/N, you can do it. You can do it." You take a deep breath, and then make your legs in a crossed position, back straight and then holding the book, reading the spell. It was more like Latin, but you were suddenly able to read it easily. The pentagram began to glow, and you could see it happening. You continued to chant, and then clenched your eyes, knowing it was happening. But, the light stopped illuminating, and you open your eyes.

There was nobody. You made a shocked expression, thinking maybe you didn't do the spell correct. You exactly said what those words spell from the book, and the right amount of items were placed in your area.

"Wait, I thought I did it correctly? Let me read it again.." As you were re-reading those sentences and preparing to do the spell again, you suddenly felt a shiver in your whole body, signalling that maybe someone was in this room. You get up and look around everywhere, gulping in fear. Not sure where could the thing be, something caressed your face from behind, pulling you close as it's lips whisper through your ear.

"Y/N~" That deep voice. Looked masculine, and so arousing that it gave shivers down your spine, and reddening your cheeks in pure fluster. As it begin to pull you more close in it's embrace, you suddenly get back to your senses and push it off from you.

Panicking, you see the figure in the candle, dim light. It was a male, wearing nothing on his torso, but his legs were covered in black pants. His build up looked strong enough, that any woman could fall into his gaze. He had an attractive face, with a trademark beard, with messy hair. Additionally, he had bat-like wings, a pointed tail, and black horns out of the sides of his forehead.

You wanted to back off, but something was happening that you weren't able to. You felt aroused, and needy. Gulping the liquid in your throat, you trembled when you spoke.

"W-who are you..?" You asked, as the male demon chuckled.

"Who am I? Well, honey. I thought you read the instructions properly." He replied, tilting his head and smirking.

"I did! B-but, I never knew what actually this book summons!"

"How can a woman like you not know who she's really summoning? The book itself was about.. bringing demons from Hell to Earth."

"H-Hell..? Wait, you're a creature from Hell? You mean, a demon?" You thought.

The demon sighed. "Ah, yeah.. demons.. but, different kind of." He darkens his eyes.

"Different kind of? You just torture people those who did bad deeds." You fold your arms, raising an eyebrow.

He walks closer to you, moving the flick of your hair aside to your ear. "I'm not like those demons at all, sweetheart. No one knows that we even exist too. Not to know how our kind of creatures have been the reason why so many people on this Earth have never resisted our powers."

"I-if that's so.. t-then, what are you..?" You asked, with a tremble on your voice. He chuckles darkly, and began to whisper in your ear.

"The kind of demons who would want women like you to give their souls to us. With seduction and dominance. One that will enjoy every aspect, and give what humans can't even." He started to stroke your collarbone with his fingers, while his mouth grows more closer to your neck. You clenched your eyes and turned your neck aside, hoping he won't attack you.

"I'm an incubus." He said, smirking on your skin.

You were right now out of words, since you didn't know this was really happening. You just summoned a demon! Uhm, or incubi? As he said?

"You know, the women who summoned me, slept and stayed with, didn't resist for long. Though, they might have tried a lot or, gave up to escape, they never survived. They'd gone disappeared. Even they couldn't find them anywhere. Guess.. eating them up did made them vanish for sure." The incubi smirked, his teeth glistening in the dim light.

"Y-you.. ate them?" You said, with a shiver in your tone.

"To take your soul, it's obvious. We have to eat them up. Though, I could even take a part of your soul if you agree to give your body to me. But.. I find, devouring the best option anyway." His teeth began to sharpen while he grins, his eyes grown black.

You trembled by his words. It did seem horrifying knowing that the people who he dated throughout the years of his existence, weren't able to sustain or resist his urges, and his need for spiritual hunger. He craved human flesh, and ate them up when not much satisfied. It looks as if you summoned one of the most dangerous incubus. Though, you never thought the book you brought from an old antique store will end you up in such a dilemma.

Did they also brought the same book which you found? Did it feel you were now going to be a part of his wrath, like the others? You were panicking.

"Aww, what's wrong? You feel scared." The incubus pitied, and he chuckled, wrapping his tail around your waist, gripping it to pick you up as he begins to fly in the air too. You gasped, and struggled to let go.

"L-let me go!" You cried.

"Of course, honey. I will. But, we need to seal the contract now before I let you." He tilts his head, that made you confused.

"W-what contract?" You asked, while holding onto his grip.

"About.. that whatever I'll need from you, you'll be ready to give me, without hesitation." He leans close to you, his warm breath hitting your skin. His voice was so sensual that it slowly kind of drew you into him. "Though, it's gonna cost a part of your soul. But, I won't worry for that."

"W-will I die..?" You quivered, trying not to breakdown.

"Depends, how much discipline you show me. But I won't kill you this quick." He cups your face, rubbing his thumb on your cheek. "But, I don't like it when they behave inhuman."

You were scared. Truly scared. You never knew this was gonna happen. As many, many thoughts clashed in your mind, that what if you messed up, you're gonna die and end in Hell. Tears begin to form in your eyes, as you whimpered.

He noticed you crying, so he gently wiped them off. "Shh, don't cry. You're just not used to it yet. I'll treat you better." He smirks, as he draws his lips onto yours, flying in the air while sealing the contract. You were now his. Forever.

He pulls away from you, and opens his eyes, seeing you passed out. He rubs your hair and gently puts you down, as you fall into his arms. You were unconscious, maybe after the kiss you had, or.. the contract.

"I'm really gonna enjoy having you while I'm here.. Y/N." He chuckles darkly, sighing while you were held in his arms.