Chapter 2

Callie's POV
I sit down and just start thinking to myself, I am a Senior in high school, I have mostly A's, and all the work is so simple to me. My older brother wants me to go to his college with him after he found out that I was offered a full scholarship that would offer me to go even before I graduate. If I wanted to, I could skip to a sophomore in college just like my brother I honestly could've been done with school a long time ago but I fail some test on purpose just so I stay at pace , I told the college I'd think about it but my brother is very relentless.

He doesn't want me to waste anything so he keeps dropping by when he's off and subbing at my school. It absolutely sucks, he said that if I at least give it a try he'd leave me alone so why not try. I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the bell ring ending the day, and just on time here comes my brother running up like a kid on a sugar rush. "Hey little sis can I catch a ride with you Emanuel dropped me off and is stuck at school" he asks me eager; Emanuel is one of his bandmates. "That's fine but you're driving" I say giving him the keys, we get in the car, and he starts taking us "I'm glad we're doing this, I can't wait for you to see everything and meet everyone" he says excitedly. "Yeah but remember if I don't like it, you don't bother me about it anymore" I say and he nods nervously.

The drive is a little long, so he starts a conversation "So I saw one of your pieces on the news today" he says and I smile "Yeah, I saw that someone is interested in buying it they messaged me during school" I tell him and he smiles "That's great have you looked at how much they want to buy it for" he asks pulling into the parking lot. "They said they'd buy it for 10 thousand" I say and his neck whips towards me "THAT'S GREAT" he says overly excited "Thanks" I say smiling getting out of the car

A/N
I know the story is starting a bit slow but it will speed up soon👍🏼