Chapter 1

Callie's POV
I feel the sweat rolling down my neck while I am running, I stop when I hear the whistle blow. Signaling us to stop, I stop along with the rest of my classmates. We head back inside and change then move on to our next class. I walk out of the door and see a crowd of girls surrounding someone, I overhear a couple of girls "I can't believe we have a sub that hot and he's only in college with all those tattoos " they say, and I stop in my tracks.

I sigh and start walking over to the crowd of girls "Excuse me" I say moving through the girls and stopping in the middle when I see him. "Just the person I was looking for" he says "Why are you here" I say annoyed and getting ugly glares from other girls. "Well little sister, haven't you heard I'm a new sub" he says I glare at him annoyed, and walk away. "Excuse me I must go now" I hear him say behind me. "Little sis wait up" he says catching up to me, "What do you want" I ask annoyed "Come on you know what I want" he says stopping me. "If I at least look will you leave me alone if I don't like it" I say frustrated "Yes I will I promise" he says excited "Fine we'll go after school "  I say before walking into my class.

A/N
The photo above is what I imagine Grayson would look like ✨