Tour after long years!

Start from the beginning

He recalls his first meet of Bondita where she was arguing with postmaster for her marriage letter under a sun with dirty sandy clothes.

He smiled.

Trilochan: Come out of your dreams. Go pack your luggages. Once Bondita comes here we shall go to Haveli and from there tomorrow morning we shall go to Devipur.

Anirudh nods yes and packs everything happily.

On other side Chandra secretly checks Kanaka's jeep while she went inside hospital.

Driver: Now why you are checking our jeep?

Chandra: We checked all the new comers. But we didn't checked you. That's why. Get down.

Driver: What if I say no?

Chandra: What if I take my gun?

Driver feared and got down. Chandra checks the Jeep. He finds some black face covering masks.

Chandra: Are you suffering from lung problems?

Driver: No, why?

Chandra: Then why you need masks? That too black color. Only terrorist will wear these kind of things.

Driver: This do not belongs to terrorists. It is of my master.

Chandra: Master?

Driver: Hn, his name is....

Kanaka: Chandrachur, why you followed us here?

She sees notices Virender's mask in his hand.

Chandra: Okay, I understood. Sometimes some kind of woman also need masks. These belongs to you and you are their master right?

Kanaka gives a fake smile and nods yes.

Chandra: Khub balo! How did you became rich within a week? You owned a jeep, driver... And so on it seems. Where is your bungalow? I know you would have built it also.

Kanaka: What's your problem now? Give me the masks.

Chandra: Ah... Nah... Come to stock room and sign in suspicious things record then take your masks.

Kanaka: What the hell stock room?

Chandra: Don't act like you don't know where stock room is.

Kanaka stares at him. Chandrachur goes from there.

Kanaka thinks: Oh god, now what I will do? Stock room is in other end of Krishpur. If I go there then I could not come this side again. Then how will I pick up bhaiya again? I don't know why this stupid family is crossing in my line always.

Virender is waiting for her arrival behind the tree.

Kanaka sends the driver and informs Virender about it.

Virender: To get that 2 paise mask we can't face any danger. Leave it, ask Kanaka to come. We don't need that mask. Ask her to come soon. I can't stay here for long time.

Driver says okay and went to call Kanaka.

On other side Bondita enters her house after walking. She is surprised to see Kaka sasurji and Bihari there.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji...

Trilochan turned and looked at her.
Bondita ran got his blessings. He blessed her.

Bihari: Choti malkin, won't you miss me by being here?

Bondita: Ofcourse, I miss you all. Before I started to speak with Kaka sasurji and others in the haveli, you was the first who spoke to me. How can't I stay without seeing your funny expressions Bhari babu?

Bihari smiled.

Trilochan: Do you have any idea of coming to haveli?

Bondita looks at Anirudh.

Trilochan: Don't worry bahu. For next few weeks we are not going to stay in RC Haveli.

Bondita: Then? You all are going to come here? But this house is very small.

Trilochan: No one is coming here. But we are going.

Bondita: To where kaka sasurji?

Trilochan: That's surprise. Now you should come with us to haveli. From there we will take you to that surprise land.

Bondita's curious started to grow.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️