I was sat frozen, knowing that tommorow night, I would be in a new house all over again. You would think you would get use to moving around so much as a foster kid, but you never do to be honest, different houses, different people.

Everytime a whole new heirarchy, a whole new system. No house was the same.

"Why didn't we grow up with them?", I asked curiously as his hands twitched, telling me he was getting ready to lie. He went to go speak but I cut him off.

"And don't lie to me. I know when your lying. I am old enough to know the truth", I said confidently, as he gave me a sad smile whilst shaking his head.

"I forget how grown up you are. Okay, well our father and mother broke up", He said sadly, but I could sense alot of anger in his voice.

"So they weren't married? But she had 8 children", I asked him. God 8 children! I might want one, at the most maybe two but 8?! 

"Yes, father doesn't believe in marriage, he believes that he shouldn't have to be tied down to one person", He said, shaking his head.

"I mean I get not getting married because you feel like it isn't important, but she had 8 of his kids! I mean, I'm pretty sure he has other kids with a different woman, so you do have half-brothers", He said in a thoughtful way, trying to count how many in total.

"So how many siblings do I have, do I have a sister?", I asked nervously, I didn't mind a sister to be honest, but I wasn't too good with people. He nodded slowly.

"You have 7 full brothers, then I think 5 half ones, as well as a sister about your age actually, I think she's 11", He said calmly, debating over telling me more.

"Go on. I mean, you have another little sister too!", I said happily, as he just rolled his eyes.

"I've seen photo's of her with the others, I always kept up with them, to see what they were doing and who they were with. She has had a part for every birthday, gets everything she wants. I mean, she might be kind but she sure is spoilt. You should of been too, your his daughter too for god sake!", He yelled, causing some of the people in the cafe to stare at him in confusion, some in pity, probably hearing what he said.

"Charlie, I really don't mind. A party? I would of just hidden away anyway. And brothers? Father? Why would I need all that when I have you?", I said with a happy smile, causing a tear to fall, but he quickly wiped it away and laughed a bit.

"Your a gem Sam, but we also have grandparents, cousins, uncles, grandma's, we have alot of family, and we were never welcome. Dad kicked us out", He said sadly, obviously finding it hard to keep his emotions inside.

"Kicked out? Why! She was our mother, and why did they make you go too!", I said angrily, already making a speech that I could say to this Adam about how selfish and repulsive he was for letting his stay in the system for so long.

"Hey chickpea, don't worry about it alright, I made my bed with it years ago and so should you. They only agreed with father because he didn't like he too much and he wanted someone else instead of mum. But that doesn't mean he won't want you too munchkin.", He said with a smile, but I could tell from here it was fake.

"I don't want a father, I just want to live with you, your going to be 18 in a few months anyway! we could just run now if you don't want to live with them", I said with confidence and determination in which I could tell he was trying so hard to not say yes.

"We can't do that hun, it would count as kidnapping and they would put me in prison for it, even though your my sister. Also, I don't want you living alone with them", He said with a blank look on his face, the information now sinking in. 

I just sat there slumped. He noticed this and placed his hand on mine.

"Hey, it will be okay, they are rich as well! So you can get whatever you want, like that rocket night light!", He said with a grin, making me smile wide at that, but then move my head to the side like a dog in confusion.

"What do they do for a living?", I asked him, causing his eyes to widen slightly, suddenly looking very nervous, not even looking me in the eye.

"They own a few companies and stuff", He said with a nervous smile, making it seem obviously he was lying as I deadpanned him. He just shook his head.

"For gods sake Sam, just, don't ask them about that sort of stuff okay? It's seen to be rude", He said quickly, getting angry all of a sudden. Stuff? Most likely something illegal lets be honest. Drugs? Human trafficking? 

I wasn't too sure, but I was going to find out!

---------------------------------------

I will be updating every now and again, whenever I feel like writing this story to be honest. My exams are over so hopefully I will be writing a hell of alot more! 

Alrighty then!

Have a good day folks!