"Yeah? Continue hating me while you come."

His fingers once again entered my pussy, causing me to buck and groan against them. "That's it, keep coming against me."

He continued relentlessly working my clit.

"Stop, stop please. I can't take anymore." I pleaded, but not wanting him to stop.

"I'm going to fuck you, Love." He said as I tried to catch my breath while he removed his fingers from inside of me.

Fuck.

Lorenzo's POV

Returning from my search for a clean blanket, I found Love leaning against the same wall where I left her, smirking.

"Something you find amusing?"

"Nothing, just that I can't feel my legs."

I smiled, and splayed the comforter across the floor, making sure she wouldn't hurt while laying on it.

She walked—well, wobbled to the blanket, and laid down on it.

She looked so beautiful laying there, waiting for me to touch her, bring her immense bliss.

Staring down at her, I bent down after reaching down into my pocket to pull out my knife. "Do you trust me?" She nodded. "No. Words. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I flipped open one of my knives, still with the blood Love used to stab one of the men, and pointed it facing her.

I could tell she was afraid by her hitched breathing, but she trusted me, and I wouldn't violate that. Not this time.

Not again.

"I'm going to run this knife down your stomach, and you're going to like it. Understood?"

"Will you first wipe the dried blood off?"

"No. Dirty whores don't get special treatment. And I want you to look at me as I give you pleasure." I took the knife, starting from the middle of her breasts, and traced it gently down, only using the slightest amount of pressure.

She sucked in a breath, but didn't tell me to stop.

"Harder. Make me bleed."

"I don't think you're in the position to make demands, Love. You'll take what I give you."

"Yes, sir."

I kissed her stomach, "that's more like it."

Not telling her, I pressed harder, making droplets of blood form on her skin.

"Fuck, that feels good," she moaned.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, I do."

I put down the knife, and used my finger to wipe it clean, and brought it to her mouth. "Open."

She opened her mouth, and sucked on my finger—the same finger I used to fuck her.

"You've been such a good girl tonight." I praised her, only because I knew how much she liked it.

"I have?"

"You have, and good girls get rewarded. I'm going to give you my cock, and you'll take it, won't you?"

"Yes," she said, "I will."

"On your stomach." I demanded, and she complied.

I unbuckled my slacks, and pulled off her underwear, leaving her glistening with arousal. I spread her open with my fingers, just admiring her perfect skin.