No, what's embarrassing is how much I want him.

I was tired of being played with, both literally and figuratively.

I took matters into my own hands, and used one of my free hands to sink his fingers into me. I let out a loud groan at the feeling of him stretching me out.

He quickly removed his fingers, and walked in front of me.

"Did I say you could do that, Love?" His tone was serious, like he genuinely didn't like me in control.

He was..angry.

I liked it.

To make him even more irritated, I grinned. A slow, appraising grin.

"You're into this? Making me angry, hm?" He grabbed my face with one hand, and used the other to slap me. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough for it to sting.

"Again," I ordered, and he accommodated. "More."

He slapped me a third time, then kissed me. His kiss was intense and hungry.

I moaned into his mouth, granting him access. His hold in my hair was extremely hot. He yanked my ponytail just the right amount, making a whimper erupt from my throat as I panted.

Enzo dropped to his knees in front of me, still fully clothed. The sight was insatiable.

I tilted his chin up to look at me with my pointer finger, grinning down at him, "you should get down on your knees more often. You're hotter and easier controlled this way."

"Don't count on it," he said, just before sliding over my underwear and using his tongue to lick my clit, sending a jolt of excitement through me.

He sucked and licked until my knees felt weak. They buckled under me until I couldn't hold my own weight anymore. "Wall..wall."

Enzo's mouth left me, "can't stand?" He smiled.

I shook my head, and he guided me to a cool wall just behind us to give me support, and continued his licking.

He put his fingers to use by pushing my thighs wider to give him more to work with, then he shoved them inside of me. The sound of gushing was heard between the both of us, and he chuckled.

"You're so fucking wet, Lovebug."

I couldn't say anything. The wave of pleasure was too much. My body was becoming paralyzed, and I was seeing stars.

Was this normal?

Probably not.

Did I care?

Hell no.

Lorenzo started to rub my clit faster, using the wetness from my pussy as lube. His fingers were penetrating me harder and harder.

Tears were forming in my eyes, getting ready to fall down my cheeks.

I tried holding it, but I couldn't.

"It's okay, Love. Come. Come for me." He encouraged.

Though I wouldn't accept it.

"I understand," he said as his fingers moved out of me and up to my nipple, "you're too embarrassed by the fact that you're turned on by a little bit of pain. You're extremely humiliated that you're about to let me fuck you. But that's all okay," he twisted and pinched my nipple, sending me over the edge, "because you won't ever feel like this with anyone else."

"Are you trying to say something, Lovebug?"

"I hate you," I said as I came, "I fucking hate you."