I was pretty useless with computers and I had no clue what half the people in there were doing so I headed into the kitchen to make snacks because that was all the help I could provide. I sorted through the cupboards until I found a few packets of choc chips with a cookie recipe on the back. I made these cookies all the time with mum when I was little and they tasted amazing, especially when they had just come out of the oven and the chocolate was still melted. I spent the next half hour making a large batch of them. Levi poked his head in just as I was getting them out of the oven. He sauntered over like he owned the place which technically he did. 'A smart cookie told Scarlett to run some program and it turned out that it matched ten times in a row. She sent the data to the agency to see what they can do with it,' he grinned.

'Finally, some progress. So who was this smart cookie that helped?' I leaned my butt against the bench and slapped his hand away from the cookies.

'Oh, it was a nobody,' he teased. I punched his shoulder and batted his sneaky hands away from the hot trays with the oven mitts. 'No sex on the bench please,' David smirked upon entering. I rolled my eyes and pushed Levi and David out of the kitchen before they began feasting on the freshly baked cookies. They needed time to cool otherwise those dumbarses would burn themselves on the trays. What was it with boys and food? I waited a few minutes then transferred the choc chip cookies onto shiny cooling racks that looked brand new. After another minute or two I piled them onto a tray and shouldered open the swinging door. As soon as I exited the kitchen, everyone swarmed around me like an angry hive of bees but they weren't angry, quite the opposite. 'Not as good as mine,' Jake boasted.

'These beat your's every day,' Scarlett objected with a mouthful of cookie. I laughed and soon there were only crumbs left. Even tiny tots complimented my cooking and after Levi glared at him for a full minute, he apologised. I told him that there was no harm done and went back into the kitchen to wash up all the dishes. 

'They've sent something back,' Scarlett exclaimed excitedly. I yawned and stretched in the chair I had been about to fall asleep in. 'Sorry, what happened?' I mumbled.

'The agency sent something back,' she repeated. My tiredness vanished and I jumped out of my chair to join the huddle around her computer. 'They managed to get into the coding and somehow traced them back to five locations. Prada had the most hits, Gucci comes in second, Meriton Suites, Wynyard Park, and State Library of NSW. The coding was done at these five locations but they could still be fake.'

'We don't have any other leads that I know of,' Levi said. 'We may as well check 'em out.'

'I'll go to the Library,' Jake suggested, 'David can partner me.'

'Matthew and I'll check Wynyard Park,' Scarlett proposed. 'I guess that leaves you two to cover Meriton Suites. Say you're booking your honeymoon or something.' She winked.

'She's never been on a stake-out, it makes sense that you guys go to an easy-ish one.'

'Excuse me but I slipped through your fingers and Theodore's multiple times before I came back here and finally got caught,' I huffed. 'I'm pretty sure a stake-out is easier than that.'

A smirk appeared on Levi's face. Jake stuck his middle finger up and grumbled something under his breath. 'Just because you chose the State Library doesn't mean you're saving the Prime Minister,' I teased. Jake's finger flicked my way but a grin spread across his face. 'What about Gucci and Prada?' I asked. 'Who's doing them?'

'We'll look into them later in groups of three instead of two. Better to be prepared than unprepared. The more the merrier and the less likely they are to catch you all,' David explained. 'More witnesses too in case something happens.'