She hates seeing people in pain, especially physical.

"You got this, Luna." Steve whispered a few millimeters behind her, she smiles softly and let's out a shaky sigh.

"Do it." Mike uttered.

And so, she did.

She turned back to Eleven's injury and she angled the knife down brushing her leg, then she throws all caution to the wind and cuts right through the flesh. El screams bloody fucking murder and Luna winces but she keeps going deeper with the blade as blood quickly seeps out of the wound. Once she's done she drops the knife to the ground with a clatter just as Eleven let's out a sob through the spoon in her mouth.

Luna let's out another shaky breath, "Okay, this is gonna be the worse part." She looks over at the younger girl and she frowns deeply, "I'm so sorry." She whispers as her voice cracked.

She then shakes her head and breathes in sharply as she wills herself to pull it together, she looks down and lines up her hand, then she closes her eyes and digs into the wound. After seconds of digging and trying to grab the little shit that keeps squirming inside of the screaming teenger, Eleven has had enough.

The spoon is clattering to the floor as she spits it out of her mouth.

"Stop!" She shouts, "Stop it!" Luna immediately backs off and pulls her hand out of the wound. "I-I can do it." Eleven whimpers as she sits up on her elbows. "I can do it."

Luna nods and starts pulling off the gloves, once they're off she kicks them away from her and she watches as Eleven sits up and curls her hand out, she screams as she uses her telepathic powers to try and get the thing out of her leg. 

"God!" She screams curling her hand with a slight twitch, blood dripping down both nostrils of her face, the vein on her temple popping out furiously, "God!" And without warning, the lights flicker and the glass behind them infront of the store shatters as her power levels increase.

Everyone is too busy looking over at the shattered window to notice but Eleven managed to get it out, by the time Luna and the others turns back she sees a tiny and slimy little creepy crawler that was hiding inside and causing all of her pain. Eleven screams in complete horror as she flings the thing as far as she can, Luna's eyes widen when she sees it try and escape as it crawls away leaving a trail of blood.

However, it doesn't get very far considering it gets stomped on by a shoe. Luna's eyes widened as they followed up the frame of the person who's foot it was, it was Hopper. Hopper was here and he brought Joyce and some... nearly bald, wild haired man with glasses and a beard,  he looks like he lives in the mountains or something.

She assumed he must be a friend of theirs they brought along, kind of like Robin and Erica.

However, as she got a closer look of him she realized just who he is. He was Murray Bauman, a journalist who claimed that the Russians were gonna invade Hawkins, he also worked on Barb Holland's disappearance case.

Well, somebody better pay him cause the man hit the nail on the head.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

After minutes of catching up with everyone and finding out what exactly fucking happened with the three separate groups, Luna found herself never wanting to let her sister leave the house ever again. Apparently, Max was in alot more danger than she thought and the conversation she had with Steve about the Mind Flayer being it's own monster... was true.