"FUCK YOU CHRIS! fuck all of you", I yelled at them, letting a tear fall from my eyes. Chris looked like he was going to jump me, before Max held him back, causing Aiden to stand thinking, using a tissue to clean his now bloody nose.

"She's our fathers isn't she. She's ten, meaning mum was either cheating, or she was pregnant when she left", Aiden said with a smirk, causing Max and Chris to drop their mouths in shock.

"That little shit is our sister? Are you kidding me!", Chris said in annoyance, but I could tell he was interested.

"So, what's wrong with her?", Max said with his arms over his chest.

"Non of your fucking business, now let me go find my sister", I said in anger, as it soon came to them that a ten year old girl was running through the streets alone. Aiden got his phone out right away.

"Wait.", I called out to them all, making him put the phone down.

"Why? Adam will be thrilled to know he has a little sister he can cuddle and spoil", Chris said with a smile, Aiden and Max agreeing.

"Look she's not like other kids alright? She would hate that, probably more than I would", I said shaking my head, grabbing her backpack. To be honest I wasn't too worried, like I said she was a smart kid, and I knew where she would go anyway.

"Why? She's our sister too, we deserve to know", Max said, suddenly becoming very sincere about it, obviously growing an attachment to her.

"She sure can kick though, my eye kills", Chris said whilst holding onto his eyes.

"She can do a hell of alot more things than that, so just let it be for a while as I tell her", I said with a small smile, knowing she was probably sat in a café with a hot chocolate, with a mother asking her a bunch of questions about where he parents were, in which Sam just pretends to cry, normally causing people to ask her to call someone.

In which she calls me.

"Tell her? She doesn't know about us?!", Chris screamed out as I rolled my eyes.

"To be honest, I didn't think I was ever going to see you again", I said sarcastically, already walking off as they just watched me.

"We will give you tonight Charlie. But Adam want you home, and trust me, he will want his little sister home", Aiden shouted as I just flipped him off, as I could feel their anger.

"SEE YOU SOON LITTLE BROTHER!", They yelled at me as I just rolled my eyes. I was about to leave when I turned to see Aiden speaking on the phone.

"Also, don't tell people to look for Sam, she can take care of herself", I shouted to them as they just shook their head.

"She's ten years old, how the hell is she supposed to look after herself, I mean she is a good kicked but that doesn't get you too far. Is she like an assassin or something? A genius?", They joked as I just nodded.

"You have no idea", I said to them, in which they moved their heads like dogs, as my phone ran right on time. 

"Hello?", I asked, waiting for a crying Sam to answer, but instead it was her speaking very slowly.

"I am not going to tell you where I am unless you promise you tell me everything", She said with confidence, showing me she wasn't messing around. I tried to conceal the laughter, knowing that I was tracking her with a thing I put inside Arktos. She always had it with her, therefore it was basically a tracker for her.

I could tell she was at a park, probably with some girls phone she tricked into letting her borrow it.

"Okay, and what do you think you know?", I said with a smile, as she sighed for a moment, practically feeling her eyeroll.

"That I have two brothers, I don't know about the creepy one though, and that I probably have more because they were speaking a third perspective, therefore-", She kept going on and on about how she was right, and about how mad she was. However, I had just gotten to the park, and spotted her little body next to a teenager obviously waiting for her back.

I just smiled at her, as she sounded so angry on the phone but I could tell she was smiling from here.

"So, you have to tell me everything, everything about mum, about our father, everything, I deserve to know, I am old enough now and mature enough to know", She said, her arms crossing over clutching onto Arktos.

"Okay sunshine", I said with a smile, watching as she grins knowing that she won the argument.

"Okay I'm at the park down the road", She said quickly, as I laughed loudly, as she looked at the phone confused.

"Sweetheart, look up", I said, as she quickly looked around, her eyes finally landing onto me.

"You were here the whole time!", She said, looking confused and a little concerned. I had to think fast, she would probably guess the whole tracker thing.

"I was looking for you, and Arktos caught my eyes", I said quickly. She just rolled her eyes, and hung up the phone , passing it back to the teenager with the biggest grin she could manage as the teenage smiled back sweetly and waved at her as she came over.

She practically ran into my arms as I pulled her up, messing her crazy hair up, as she slapped my hands gently away.

"Okay, but tell me everything, and tell me I gave that asshole a black eyes", She said, causing me to shake my head at her bad language, then quickly laugh at her antics. 

"Fine, lets get a hot chocolate and we can go chat the bridge, alright?", I said to her with a grin, in which she quickly nodded as an answer.

Now what the fuck do I tell her?

---------------------------------