CH.41 : Trickery

*Adiva*

We set out to search for Diane on Mama Hawk. But me and Meliodas needed a plan.

To avoid suspicions, Meliodas told me to get back to the ten commandments. When they arrive at the land of the druids, I will fly back to them.

So I went back to Edinburgh. When I reached I hid behind a tree. Zeldris was stimping around furiously.

"Where the fuck is she! God damn it!" He shouted. The other commandments just stared in amusement watching their second in command this enraged.

He never shows emotion. But Adiva gets it cause she's like a sister to him. Someone He can trust.

"I believe she's right with us now brother.." Estarossa said busting me. I slapped my forehead.

I flew down to them as I threw a dagger to Estarossa's forehead. He just chuckled as he removed it.

Zeldris tackled me in a hug. "I thought you were in trouble! Or even worse! Dead!" He said hugging me tighter.

"Zel..can't.. breathe.." I said. "Serves you right.." he says letting me go but still holding my wrist.

"How many times do you think I cam die zel?" I laughed. He just glared at me. My laugh stopped as I felt Meliodas' energy near me.

The others seem to not have noticed. Don't blame them though..my magic was much stronger than theirs at this moment.

It'll be much stronger after the druids give me back my balance power. Suddenly, Galland jumped off. "Follow him.." I say.

Monspeet nodded and flew off after him. I fly off. But Zeldris grabs me by the ankle and drags me down and grabs me by the waist.

Our faces almost touching, he says "where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"Out. Don't follow me. That's an order." I say kicking him in the stomach and fly off. I hear him sigh as he gets up.

I reach the Boar Hat. Everyone is outside. They're talking about the immense power coming from Monspeet and Galland.

I saw them fighting a giant when I flew by. Meliodas tackles me in a hug. I blush. Guess he forgot about taking it slow..

He let go again. Suddenly, a ball of power was sent towards us. Meliodas was about to Full counter it but I grabbed his foot and jumped on his head and flew higher.

"Evaporate!!" I shouted and it dissapears. "Damn it Monspeet you almost hit me you idiot!" I say through the chat.

"Oh. Sorry. Thought you were you know who.." he says. I roll my eyes and head back down.

Everyone is staring at me in shock. "What?" I ask. "Which one shot it?" Meliodas asks holding me by the waist.

"Monspeet. I took care of it through the chat no worries.." he nods. When we reached the druid's motherland, we walked to an arch.

I smiled. "Aww..they should've left it closed! More of a challenge!" I say. Meliodas smirks.

"There's more challenges in there Adiva.." he says still holding my waist. "Race you in!" Isabella shouts as she runs in.

"Hey! You coming?" I shout from the other side of the portal. "What.." I hear Isabella say as Meliodas just chuckles.

Everyone was walking towards a few figures in the distance. I ran up to them. I tackled Jenna in a hug which she happily accepted.

Zaneri walked towards me. "Hey Zen!" I say hugging her. I feel her smile as she melts into the hug.

"Yo Zaneri! Still old shorties aren't we?" Meliodas says. Zaneri takes his hand and places it on her boob.