"I really wanna kiss ya" he whispered, his hot breath hitting my face.
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah but I don't wanna scare ya."
I didn't say anything. I looked into his glowing hazel brown eyes, his curls were falling on his forehead, and his lips were slightly parted. I was so amazed by this man, his beauty, his kindness.
But then it hit me.

"I really want that but we can't." I said, pressing my forehead against his.
"Why?"
"Because, you are my teacher and if my father finds out you are dead. Like literally."
He sighted.
"Not even once?"

Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me, kiss me. Don't listen to me, I'm stupid, kiss me.

"What if we can't get enough after that?" I asked.
"I can't stop thinking about it. What would your lips taste like, I want that, I need that." he said whil bringing his hand to cup my face and his thumb slightly rub against my lower lip, sending shivers down my spine and this weird sensation between my legs.
"Kiss me" I whispered.

But everything vanished in a second. My heart jumped when the ringtone of his phone filled the room.

I clears my throat and got of his lap as he answered the phone.

"Holland... Oh hey mate... Harry's there too?... Yeah sure, um can I bring a friend?... Uhm, yeah, a friend Haz."

Haz? wired name, must be the short of something

"...Ok see you there."

He hung up, and stood. I slowly reached for my pills that were on his desk as he packed his things and slid them in my pocket, he then turned to me with a big smile.

"We're going out."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tom

This couldn't be better. It's so easy to make a girl think you have feelings or something for her.
Now we are in the car on our way to meet Haz and Harry in a club, the mission -Y/n- surrounded by agent -us- what could go wrong?

Oh shit, I have to act, right.

I slowly took my hand off the wheel and put it on her thigh. I could see her smile, nice move Tom.

We stopped at her house because she wanted to change. I waited in the car for about 5 minutes when she came down looking absolutely stunning.

The dress hugs her curves perfectly. The back is made of straps tied together and it lets her skin show. Her hips are well defined and most of all her legs looks irresistible.

I simply couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Oh god am I overdress? It's just you said we were going to a club, and you look so handsome in this black pants and white shirt, so i thought i had to pull up something good, omg, i'm so-"
"You look amazing" I cut her off.

She thinks I'm handsome, nice. I mean, duh, I know.

She is staring at me, waiting for me to laugh or tell her to go change. But I don't want her to change, never.

"It's perfect, I promise you are stunning" She blushed real hard and looked down at her fingers.
"Thank you" she is so sweet, adorable, ugh it's the type of girl you just wanna take in your arms, hide under tons of blankets surrounded by too many pillows and cuddle all day long.

I shouldn't think of her like that, I'm on a mission.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As I pulled into the parking lot of the club, I saw Harry's car, so I got out of mine, and opened the door for my lady- for Y/n.

"That's them" I said to her and we walked over to the car. I saw Harry coming out, and we immediately hugged each other.
"Omg it's been so long." He said to me,
"I missed you bro."
"Yeah me too."
We broke the hug and I introduced Y/n to him, they started talking as I greeted Harrison.
"Shit, I thought you were dead, it's been months" he joked.
"Come one I am invincible"
"So got a friend?"
"Oh yeah, hum Y/n this is Harrison, Harrison, Y/n"