3 - a true fever dream

Start from the beginning

Only one or two street torches were lit, the light coming from them stopped so abruptly that it was nearly intimidating. I brushed my now-wavy hair off of my shoulders, looking around and trying to guess where Thomas would be right now. The last thing I'd guess for him was that he'd be asleep-at this hour was usually when he did most of his drinking. Or he could be sobering up again, but I'm starting to realize that's more or less wishful thinking.

"Oi, Rose-da-tos!" A whisper-shout from a voice that I recognized all too well. "What're you doing up at this hour?"

I laughed and stumbled to the shadowy area where Thomas stood. The darkness would all by itself be intimidating, but he could make any place feel like home to me.

"What're you doing up at this hour, Tommy?" I asked his question with a smirk-a smirk that he returned.

"I saw sinners, Rosie Peters, I saw Sarah Fier and-"

"You mustn't babble on like this, the alcohol's gotten to you again. There are no sinners in Union, Tom. Especially not Sarah Fier, that's a promise." I cut his nonsense words off, sneaking his flask out of his hands. "Now, you're all dirty, when's the last time you've bathed?"

"Does in the creek bed count?" He tilted his head to the side, I laughed and shook my head.

"No, no it does not count."

"Then I haven't bathed in three months and twenty one days."

He gets brownie points for being able to keep track of such a disgusting thing-and some more brownie points for saying such a thing with an incredible amount of pride.

"That's disgusting, Thomas. You're disgusting." I scolded him the best I could, but the smile wouldn't leave my features.

Without any explanation, Thomas sat himself down on the dead grass and looked up at the sky. Easily succumbed to silent peer pressuring, I sat down next to him and looked up at the sky as well. The stars were now in the dark sky, it felt relieving to know that those small beams of light still existed after not seeing them for such a long amount of time.

"What're we doing on the ground, Thomas?" I asked as I looked his way.

"We're looking at the stars, of course-oi, look! It's a shooting star!" He looked like his younger self again; I looked up and sure enough, a shooting star was flying by.

"Well then, make a wish, why don't you?" I cocked a single eyebrow, and Thomas nodded.

"I wish that Rosette Peters will blessedly be allowed to become, one day soon, Rosette Slater-"

It was a very cute wish to make, but I needed to make some modifications. Shooting star wishes always come true, I refused to live with myself if that one came true without any sort of modification.

"Oh, no no no, no I hate that name. 'Rosette Slater,' ugh. I love the last name, but my legal first name doesn't blend well at all with it. If you are set to wish on that star that we can become married, I must change my name."

"Well then, what would you like your name to be?" He tilted his head in an inquisitive nature that reminded me of a dog.

"What if it was Rowan? Rowan's the name of my mother's aunt, and I've always thought it's quite beautiful. Don't you feel the same way?" I found myself mimicking his head tilt.

"I like the way you think," he laughed, shouting up to the sky. "Let me change that up for you! I wish that Rosette Peters will blessedly be allowed to become, one day very soon, Rowan Slater. Do you like that better?"

"I love it..." I kissed him softly, pulling back just a moment so that our foreheads could touch one another's. "I love you."

"I love you more-"

"Prove it."

His kiss was passion filled, his hands cradled my cheeks with such an urge to ask for more that I had to give in. The kiss became quickly heated, and somehow, I found myself in his bed at his family's rundown house. With all of our clothes still covering us, he laid me onto his bed and began to kiss my neck. His hand began to pull up my skirts slowly, tracing my leg with such a perfect tease that it almost made me cry out for more. Hand slipped all the way up my skirts, he began to prove his love to me.

Her hands pulled my skirts up; she began to lick and kiss around but not quite where I wanted her to be. I pressed my head against the thin walls, letting out a shaky breath as her tongue finally found a place that felt right. I gasped and clung to her bed sheets.

I threw my head against his pillows, letting out a small moan.

She kept going, faster and faster-and with more passion than anybody else. A small moan escaped my lips, but those moans quickly intensified. We became a mess of twisted bed sheets and torn apart clothing.

We became a mess of love, moaning for more as the bed sheets became twisted and my desire became unraveled.

My moans finally left me breathless, we both lay on her bed in utter silence.

Both of us let out several loud moans, and finally, I lay with my head resting on his chest. His chest heaved up and down heavily as both of us tried to catch our breath.

"Thank you for that, Tommy..." I whispered through labored breathing.

"You're mine, Rosie. Always and forever."

~~~~~~

it all really goes to shit from here tbh

very sorry

but this chapter was attractive to say the least, right???

yeah i'm right heh

don't forget to COMMENT!!

i don't even care about the votes anymore (although still please vote) i just need more comments from all of you silent folks out there