CH.39 : Diane

*Author*

Adiva began to wonder where on earth Diane and Isabella was. She caught Elizabeth staring at her and decided to talk with her.

Elizabeth flinched a little when Adiva came to her. "Hey Ellie..I I mean Elizabeth.." adiva stammered.

Elizabeth was still getting used to Adiva after the recent incident. "D-do you know where Diane and Isabella are?" Adiva asked.

It was then that it occurred to Elizabeth that Adiva was just as nervous as she was of Adiva. Elizabeth relaxed a bit.

"Yeah, Diane is resting and Isabella is taking care of her.." Elizabeth replied. "Ah I see..I was so cruel that I hurt them too huh.." Adiva said.

Elizabeth protested and said, "No! It's not your fault! You couldn't control yourself!"

Adiva looked up at her in shock that Elizabeth was defending her after everything she had done.

Adiva thanked Elizabeth and was about to leave the room when she was stopped by someone.

Meliodas..

"Where are you going Adiva?" He asked. "Oh, just going to go check on Diane and Isabella. It's the least I can do after almost killing them. Plus, we better go and explain the plan to her" adiva replied.

"I'll come with you.." Meliodas said, walking out with Adiva. The walk was silent. When they reached her room, Meliodas opened the door and let Adiva go in.

"Ladies first!" He said bowing. Even though Adiva told him to take it slow, she couldn't help but feel happy.

"What a gentleman!" She said doing a curtsy and walking in as Meliodas followed close behind.

Suddenly, King teleported through Oslo's mouth and into the room. "Where's dia-" he begun but Meliodas grabbed him by the face and threw him behind of them.

"That's dangerous!" He said. "King!" You say running to him and hugging him. He hugs back. "I'm fine Adiva it's okay. Where's Diane?" He asked.

Adiva looked at him with a worried look. "Adiva..where Diane.." King asked again with a more worried tone.

Adiva looked at Diane's unconscious body. King gasped and flew to Diane as she slowly woke up.

"Diane! I'm so glad you're awake!" King exclaimed. "Who are you?" Diane asks. King laughs nervously.

"Haha Diane. It's me King. Don't give me a heart attack like that!" He says.

*Adiva*

I don't think she's kidding King..

Diane laughs. "You're not King! King's a fat and chubby fairy!" She says. I had to hold a laugh that was threatening to come out.

If Ban were here  he would be rolling around on the ground right now..

I smiled as I remembered Ban..

(Flashback)

Ban and me were always a competitive pair. We competed over everything. And he acted like an older brother to me. Even though I was much older..😂😂

"Ugh! Ban. What's wrong with me?" I ask him as I lay on the roof. "What do you mean?" He asks hopping on the roof and laying down next to me.

"Nevermind Ban..you shouldn't know about my past too much. And please don't make me tell you.." I say.

He sighs. "Of course I wouldn't. I only do that with the others!" He laughed as I chuckled.

(End of flashback)

Those were the times..he would always be there to console me with Meliodas. That probably explains why I hadn't turned into that horrible monster I was before..

And to think that, the minute he left, you turned into..that..