Bondita's check up day

Start from the beginning

Veer: It's been a month we came here. Already he is a patient. Who knows what had happened to him?

Kalyani: Shut up! Nothing should happen to him. Let's go to rajasthan today itself.

Ajmal: Then what about the land?

Kalyani: Idiot, my husband is serious now. Who cares about the land?

She packs everything hurriedly.

Veer thinks: I am sorry Thaku ma. I had to lie to you because I don't want you to create problems here. Already this family went through many hurdles and now only they are fine somewhat. I don't want you and bhaiya to spoil their small happiness. Bondita is pregnant now, they have to enjoy it. I know you will kill me after knowing the truth but it's fine. Bondita revealed Kanaka's truth and saved my honors. So I am doing this small help to her.

Ajmal: Why you are standing like a statue? Go pack your things quick.

Veer nods yes and gets ready.

They three came out of their room.

Trilochan: Maasi?

Kalyani: How will I tell you this Trilochan?

Trilochan: What happened?

He asked in shock.

Kalyani: Your uncle is very ill so we have to leave to Rajasthan as much as soon we can.

Trilochan: Whaat? Oh my god! Wait, let us also come.

Veer: No, no. I mean, nothing will happen to thaku da. So why you need to travel unnecessarily? 

Kalyani: Yes he is right. If something happens then we will send you telegram.

Trilochan: Nothing bad will happen. Durga maa will save him.

Kalyani nods yes and they three walks out of Haveli.

Trilochan looks at them sadly.

Bihari: Thank God they went.

Trilochan: We should not speak like that. Even though she is rude, she was correct in her way. Hope everything should be fine.

~In hospital~

Bondita is waiting for her token allotment. Anirudh comes there. Bondita looks at him and stared, he smiled.

Bondita: Why did you followed me here?

Anirudh: Actually...

Receptionist: Next one please.

Bondita gets alerted and stepped forward to give her token.

Receptionist: Mam, fill this form please.

Bondita gets it. She took pen from her bag but the refill is empty.

Bondita: Uh oh!

Anirudh gives her a pen.

Bondita: No thanks!

Anirudh: No one will give you pen here. Then you should wait till evening. Is it fine?

Bondita thinks on and gets the pen from him and starts to fill it. In name section she wrote only Bondita. Anirudh noticed it and signs to receptionist to see it.

Receptionist: Mam, write your full name please.

Bondita looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh: What? I didn't said anything. Full name means you should write your full name only that's what she is indicating you. For that why you are staring at me?

Bondita writes her full name, "Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary".

He fills the form and returns it to receptionist. She gave Bondita her token.

Receptionist: Kindly please wait mam. Our nurse will call upon you for the scan. After scan you shall meet doctor.

Bondita nods yes and takes her seat.

Anirudh sits next her, she shifts to next chair. He again sits next to her. She again changes her seat.

"Now what's your problem?" Asked both together. Whole hospital turned towards them.

Anirudh: Sorry... Sorry everyone.

Bondita whispered: Everything because of you only.

Anirudh whispered: Whaat? Helo madam! This isn't fine. See everyone are looking at us weirdly.

Bondita: I am not the reason.

Nurse called upon Bondita. She went inside for scan.

Anirudh: All the best Bondita!

Anirudh waits curiously until Bondita comes out from the scan centre.

Anirudh: How is the baby? Is it fine?

Bondita: It will be always fine only. Scan was completed now only doctor should say something.

Anirudh nods okay.

Nurse looks at the report doubtfully. She looks at Bondita and report with a weird face.

Anirudh noticed it and asks her why she is seeing at Bondita like that.

Nurse: Nothing sir, next token is you only. Be ready to meet the doctor.

Anirudh: Fine.

After few minutes, nurse asked Bondita to go inside doctor's room.

Doctor: You stay out, send your husband inside.

Bondita: But why?

Doctor: This is procedure here. Do not worry, you wait outside.

Bondita grows suspicious because this is the first time that a doctor is asking to wait baby's mother outside and calling it's father in.

Anirudh: Within a second he prescribed medicines for you? Wow, what a speed doctor.

Bondita: He called you in.

Anirudh: What?

Bondita: He didn't said anything to me. He wants to speak to you it seems.

Anirudh's face changed, he went inside the room.

Doctor is seeing at report.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️