CH.36 : Saving the love of my life

*Meliodas*

I saw Adiva glaring at me. She seemed like her old self alright. Black hair, red and black dress, black wings, red eyes and her Demon Mark on.

Adiva was different from other demons. Other higher ranking demons had black and purplish eyes when they're Demon mark was activated.

She had red eyes that always sends chills down everyone's spines. "Hey, hey. Be nice to your elders!" Galland said pointing at Adiva.

She just stared his finger that was up in her face. She sliced it with darkness just by moving her eyes.

Yup. That was her alright..I'm in for it big time..

"Better old man?" She asked smirking. He just chuckled. "I really missed your sarcasm Adiva.." he said laughing.

*Adiva*

I saw Meliodas staring at us.

(Flashback)

I flew off crying after hearing Diane and Ellie's conversation. Suddenly, my wings got covered in darkness and I fell to the ground.

"Hehe~ you're mine now. Once you're fully consumed my dear Adiva, you will be once again in charge of leading the ten commandments and carry on something that your lover, Meliodas could not accomplish." A strange voice said as I was being consumed.

The Demon King..

(Timeskip)

I woke up on the ground. I had horns and black wings with red eyes and black hair. I knew exactly what I needed to do next.

I flew off to Edinburgh Hill. "Two of our Albions have been destroyed. One seemed to have it's magic reflected back on it.." I heard Gloxinia say.

"Well, I'm sure you know exactly who it is!" I said landing in front of the ten commandments. They just stared at me in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"Adiva! I thought you were dead!" Zeldris said running to me and hugging me. I was shocked but hugged back.

He let go and smiled at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Father asked me to take control again.." I replied.

He looked at me strangely but nodded in the end. "Still with the nicknames I see.." Galland said. I chuckled.

"Well, I'm off!" He said jumping away. I sighed. "I'll follow him.." I said flying off after him.

(End of flashback)

That's how it all went.. "So this is where the humans nest. Things have changed a little around here since the last time I've been here.." Galland said.

"Just how old are you old man?" I asked laughing. "Oh, nothing much. Just haven't been around for about 3000 years..but as usual they are in groups."

"I suppose some habits never change..it's too cramped.." he said swinging his weapon to the ground, destroying all the buildings near by.

"Aahh..much roomier!" He said stretching. "Speak for yourself Galland. Still with the theatrics?" I ask not amused.

"Meh, whatever.." he said shrugging it off. "Now Meliodas, I've been waiting to have a sparing match with you.." Galland begun.

Meliodas was about to slice Galland with his dagger but I held it with my index and middle fingers.

I looked over my shoulder to see him reluctant to continue. I took the opportunity and kicked him in the guts.