Drinks & Debacles

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so you're not gonna tell me where he is?" Peter lays an arm across the back of the couch, his cologne wafting. "So secretive."

"I don't know where he is."

Peter nods, looking around the room.

George watches Peter's cocky face. "Do you?" He lets the curiosity get the better of him.

Peter's eyes land back on George. He smirks, scooting closer. "And why would I know where blondie is?" His voice is low.

"Because you guys are hooking up." George mumbles, breaking eye contact.

Peter's eyes spark as he barely catches what George said. "Oh shit, do you-"

"Don't play dumb, Vanessa saw you guys in the hallway when you thought you were alone." George crosses his arms, looking forward.

George misses the clear confusion on Peter's face.

Instead, he notices that Alex is still talking to the short blonde, and all of a sudden, she grabs his face and starts to kiss him.

Alex holds on to his beanie and one hand wraps around the girls waist as he smiles into the kiss. Karl and Wilbur don't notice as Alex starts to make out with this girl.

Peter goes to say something but George stands up. "One second." He snaps.

George sighs and makes his way towards Alex. He grabs him by the arm and pulls him off of her.

Alex giggles.

"Alex, that's Olivia." George scolds.

Alex waves goodbye to Olivia as George drags him to the couches. "Oliviaaaa. I love Olivia. She's just so fun, yknow? She's like a chill time and isn't afraid to-"

"She has a boyfriend, idiot." George forces him to sit down.

"Oh shit." Alex laughs.

"Just- stay here, I'm gonna get you some water." George points to the couch.

"George wait-" Peter starts.

"I said," George's voice is mean. "I'm going to go get Alex some water. I'll be back."

"Okay, okay." Alex smirks. "I can't wait for my 'water'." He uses air quotes and nudges Peter with a wink.

George scoffs, leaving the room.

"Don't make it too strong! I think the alcohol's starting to hit me!"

George walks down the hallway and into the main room. He scans the island and of course there's no water.

He grabs a red solo cup and fills it with ice.

What a party this has been.

He doesn't mind taking care of his friends, he's always found that amusing. But for some reason he can't enjoy himself. It's like everything is putting him in a bad mood.

He knocks the cup over with his elbow, ice spilling across the island.

"Shit."