"Ah!I see. Are you here to try our new Couple's Choice?"the woman guessed,looking proud as ever.

"Your what-what?"Philip asked,a bit stunned.

"Our Couple's Choice. We recently added it on the menu."the woman explained."The Couple's Choice costs the same as one regular barbeque."

"Regular barbeque?"Russia looked at the menu."That's cheap."

"Yup!And the great thing is you get to have TWO barbeque sticks."the woman said.

Philip and Russia perked up. A cheap price?For two barbeques?And one is FREE?The two looked at each other.

"So is it the Couple's Choice then?"the woman asked with a weird face and a pink blush.

"Yeah!...Oh,wait,Russia. Are you okay with it?"Philip asked.

"...Yeah,y-yeah,I'm fine with it."Russia said,snapping out of some kind of trance.

Philip stared at the Russian for a couple of minutes. He blinked a few times,as if he was flexing his long lashes. A low hum was emitted from Philip before he turned to the woman.

"No,we'll order something else."Philip told.

Both Russia and the woman was a bit shocked at the answer. The woman stood there,frozen. She was confused. It took a while before she recovered.

"Wait,b-but he said-"the woman was cut off when Philip raised his hand to stop her.

"Sure,he said it was fine,but I'm not convinced."Philip crossed his arms."I don't want to make Russia uncomfortable."

"Are you doing this because of that?"Russia asked.

"Well,of course. I can tell. Your eyes says so."Philip nodded.

"O-Oh...What would you like then?"the woman asked,sounding a little disappointed.

After buying their food,Philip and Russia took a nice stroll around the park. They ate their barbeque while they were at it.

Russia was timidly chewing on his food. He was blushing a bit since him and Philip almost had to pretend to be a couple to get their food. Russia was a little disappointed,but also relieved.

"I still can't believe you did that."Russia chuckled.

"Whaaaaat?"Philip whined."You DID look uncomfortable."

----------- -----------

After that short trip to the park,Philip was sitting in the hallway of the school. He was reading a book that laid on his lap.

The Pinoy finally got bored,so he stood up and decided to return to his dorm. Philip closed his book and tucked it under his arm. He was about to walk away when something stopped him.

"Hey!You!"

Philip flinched at the sudden calling. He looked over his shoulder to see someone with a stern face walk over him. Did he do something wrong?

"U-Uh...Me?"Philip asked,pointing to himself.

"Yes,you."the man confirmed.

That's when Philip saw two more students walking beside the student. One had a happy face while the other had a poker face. They looked the same. Are they related?

"Do you need something?"Philip questioned.

"Yeah..."the student mumbled."My name's Japan!Nice to meet you."

"Oh....Nice to meet you,too?"Philip said,a bit confused at the sudden change of tone.

"These are my friends,South and North Korea."Japan introduced.