Chapter 1- Meeting the Doctor (2)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"No first name, no last name, just the Doctor. Always the Doctor. The title seems to be passed from father to son, like an inheritance. That's your Doctor there, isn't it?" Clive says pointing to a picture of the exact same person they saw this morning, causing both of them to nod their heads in agreement.

"Yeah. I tracked it down to the Washington Public Archive, last year. The online photo's enhanced, but if we look at the original... November 22nd 1963, the assassination of President Kennedy. See" Clive says whilst Rose looks at the photo in disbelief.

For Andrea of course , it doesn't seem too weird for her since her family were over 1000 years old and have been in many pictures over history despite never ageing. So she can infer that this Doctor is also immortal like her in a sense.

"Must be his father" Rose says trying to find a logical answer , making Andrea shake her head slightly. Clive continues to show Rose different pictures of the Doctor over time and he hasn't changed a bit.

"The Doctor is a legend, woven throughout history.When disaster comes, he's there.
He brings the storm in his wake, and has one constant companion." Clive says

"Who's that?" Andrea asks intrigued, causing Clive to turn to her.

"Death" Clive answers dramatically causing Andrea to snicker slightly at the thought. She knows better than anyone about death.

"If the Doctor's back, if you've seen him, Rose, Andrea, one thing's for certain. We're all in danger." Clive says worriedly looking at Rose and Andrea.

"Who d'you think he is?" Rose asks wanting to know as much information on the Doctor as possible.

"I think he's the same man. I think he's immortal. I think he's an alien from another world." Clive says , making Andrea wonder whether what he said is true, yes she believes he's immortal but an alien , it definitely could be possible and would explain why she's never seen anything like him before.

Once Rose and Andrea had gotten back in the car, Rose started complaining about how Mickey was right and Clive was a nutter. But Andrea didn't think so.

"So, what are we going to do tonight? I fancy a pizza." Rose says to Mickey as Andrea awkwardly sits in the back.

Then Mickey started acting weird but Rose didn't seem to notice this behaviour but Andrea certainly did. It was then she realised that this 'Mickey' didn't have a heart beat , nor was she sure that this 'Mickey' was even human but until she knew what this imposters goal was she wouldn't intervene unless Rose was in danger.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
CAFE...

As they entered the cafe , Andrea went to get a separate table from Rose and Mickey but one where she could still keep an eye on 'Mickey'.

Andrea watched Rose talk about future jobs to the fake Mickey as she ate some of her garlic bread she had ordered, may as well have some food whilst she waits for fake Mickey to slip up.

"So where did you meet this Doctor?" Fake Mickey asks Rose, causing Andrea to perk up.
'So this imposter is after information on the Doctor, how interesting" she thought.

"I reckon it started at the shop, am I right?" Fake Mickey asks Rose
"What was he doing there?" He asks again , causing Rose to start getting annoyed about all his questions about the doctor.