Albedo (18+)

I had to.

;)

Requested.

---

You, along with Sucrose and Timaeus, was a student of Albedo. You were not as passionate nor a genius of alchemy, so you were quite behind from the other devoted students of Albedo.

It could not be help that you were timid, becoming very shy around Albedo that even Sucrose seemed even more brave compared to you.

You looked down at a little sweet flower that you were able to create through alchemy. It was your biggest achievement yet seemed like a child next to Sucrose's creation. You smiled sheepishly when Sucrose clapped in happiness.

"That's very good, (Y/n) ! Albedo must be happy seeing this." She said, and you nodded at her words, agreeing to see Albedo proud of your work.

You looked down to it, a smile stayed on your lips at how proud you were with yourself.

"What had you achieved so far ?"

Your shyness got the best of you as you quickly brought the sweet flower to your back as you watched Albedo striding through the street towards the two of you.

"Albedo, I did not do anything in particular, just teaching (Y/n) a few things."

Sucrose looked at you with the reassuring and expectant eyes, then you looked at Albedo who was waiting.

Your mouth gaped and closed like a goldfish as words fail to come out of your throat. You clenched onto the flower in your hand as your face flushed in embarrassment. Sucrose looked at you worriedly.

Albedo closed his eyes as he crossed his arms, making you even more nervous.

"(Y/n), stay with me until I said you could leave. Sucrose, you don't mind doing self-study, do you ?"

"Y-Yes.." Sucrose replied, noticing the sad look on your face.

Albedo did look disappointed from her view. Maybe she should have let you show it by yourself ? Now, she felt guilty towards you.

You followed Albedo silently with your hands still at the back, holding the now crumpled flower. You shut your eyed, thinking how stupid and an embarrassment you were.

A student of Albedo that only able to create a small sweet flower ? You questioned yourself whether you ever suit for this.

You glanced over at his back, who spare no glance at you to assure you everything won't be as bad as you thought. You sighed mentally.

You ended up in the laboratory room, and he locked the door once the both of you inside.

Was it a confinement for failing to achieve the target he had put on you ? Oh no..

He, without utter any word yet, sat on a chair he usually sit to do any experiment, and you noticed him looking at you, awaiting for you.

You sighed internally before you took a nearby stool and sat close to him.

"Let me see the flower in your hand."