Venti

Requested by animesxmpist

Hello my thirsty readers.
Sorry for not being able to write 18+ yet since it is still Ramadan.
I'll make sure to write ton of it after this :)

Thank you for reading ! <3

---

You were someone that always quiet. Your mind works differently than everyone else. 

At the ripe age of 5, you were seen very keen of your surroundings, especially the historical buildings, and the ancient words carved on them. You spent more time on books and training than any other children around your age. Your parents were so proud of you that they boast it throughout Mondstadt, which caught the attention of the Favonius knight. 

Then, at the age as early as 11, you became a Knight of Favonius, a special knight specialize in historical research. Varka, the grandmaster, found you very exceptional. Even at young age, your mind already thought like a Grandmaster. It was your passion to learn of the history, so she made an exception for you to keep you by her side. 

As you turned 15, a traveler came into the town and helped Mondstadt countless of time. Even Knight of Favonius was aid by the traveler many times. 

That was not what you curious about. It was the fact that many things unfolding after he came. One of them was when the Dvalin appeared and wrecking havoc in the middle of the city. While other ran for their life, you looked up in amazement as that would be the first time you saw the mythical creature. 

That would be the first time you felt excited and wanted to have a close look of the dragon as soon as possible. 

Venti watched as you ran through the city of Mondstadt, and he had watched you for awhile. 

Why did the abyss tried to destroy Mondstadt ? Why were the ruin guards wander around Mondstadt when their origin country, Khaenri'ah, were already destroyed ? Why did it destroyed ? How come a nation fall just like that ?

Only a celestial beings able to create such destruction.

You crouched down next to a malfunction ruin guard, reading the ancient text, or Khaenri'ah language, and tried to decipher what it meant. You wrote it down into your notebook and closed it down before leaving.