Zhongli

Lumine, having living in Teyvat for quite some times now, had learned so many things that years of travelling from a world to another did not serve. She had a loyal companion by her side, Paimon, and meet many new friends that would fight for her any day. Not only that, she also found love, but it was complicated. The man she declared to be together was siding with a God that going against other Gods. However, it did not stop him from going out with her when he had time. However, if situation did not allow that, he would rather lose a limb or two just to be with Lumine. 

Lumine knew she would never let that happened and would fight for her love for Tartaglia, but she was wondering if there would be another way. Therefore, the only person that came into his mind was Zhongli.

For some reason, he was the only one that came into her mind. He had lived long, longer than any other creature in this world right now. He must have going through a lot of hardships that could explain to her what love truly means and is it worth to fight for it. He always look calm, as if he had gone through everything all of the mortals are going through. 

They were having tea together since Zhongli insisted to 'pay' for any mora he had owe from her. Although, she knew the fact that Childe will be the one who usually pay for these later.

"Zhongli." Lumine called him, and he answered with a low hum.

"Have you ever been in love ?" 

With those words being said, Lumine noticed him frozen for a moment, as if they had taken him to the memories of the past, before a smile formed on his lips. From the look of it, he did received a welcoming memory of the past. 

"I have." He answered, remembering the smile that rarely be seen, but he was a lucky one indeed.

It was one beautiful day where he decided to take a walk around the land of Liyue, the place he last gone was hundred of years ago, in Guili Plain. It a place full of memory between him and an old companion, with all his previous people lived. The wild Glaze Lily were still seen around the part, reminding him a lot of his beautiful friend. 

While going down the steep lane, he caught a figure under a full bloom tree, as if taking a shelter. He decided to go and take a closer look. Guili Plain was a place rarely visited by many, anyway. 

Once he got close, he finally caught the sight of beautiful (h/c) hair, blew softly in the air as the wind blows. Eyes were hidden beneath as you were taking a nap, your weaponry were set aside while you resting. 

He looked around the part, lingering mobs were seen not far away and he thought of how reckless you were taking a rest in the middle of the forest. With that, he decided to sat close by and watch over you. 

While doing so, he took in your appearance. You were a fighter, indeed. A sword user. They way you resting telling him you were an experience fighter, as your body still cautious of your surrounding. If he was not an immortal being and not careful with himself, then you would already noticed his presence. 

Time passed by, while it felt short for Zhongli, but it was enough resting for you. You opened your eyes, feeling a little bit drowsy still and took in the serene view despite the mobs in the background. The smell of fresh water and autumn wind passing by soothe her mind and body. You looked around, until your eyes landed on a figure on a man of tall built. His hair was dark with golden ends, and his golden eyes were looking at your way. Your eyes widened.

"You scared me." You exclaimed silently. You quickly stood up with your blade, grabbing your robe on the other side.

"Who are you ?" You made yourself busy, not knowing who was the one staring you whatever you do.