Childe

You stopped halfway on your feet once your eyes fell on him.

*Note that I played this event halfway so mostly I made it up.

You were surprised seeing your ex-boyfriend standing in the middle of the domain you entered with your new friends and Xinyan, but knowing him, who would choose to fight 300 soldiers than going on a date with you, it was not that surprising.

Especially seeing him unscathed and able to make a face he never even made even against an impregnable enemies once he saw you, you knew he had a lot of fun in the domain.

"We meet again, traveler, Paimon. These girls..."

"Hello, brother, I'm Xinyan."

"Brother ?" he laughed at the name, reminded of back home.

"And who is that attractive lady next to you ?" You rolled your eyes.

"This is my big sis, (Y/n). We've been rocking the world together and you'd fall in love with her vocals." You ruffled her hair from her enthusiastic introduction for the both of you.

You formed a group together with her and had been holding concerts a lot of time, and she was like a little sister to you.

Remind you so much of Tonia.

"Child ? Isn't he tall ?" You were pulled back to the world when Xinyan talked.

"Childe with an 'e'" you heard Aether replied, and you giggled silently.

You saw him looking at your way, and you quickly hid your smile as you looked away.

"Paimon heard you are not really a fighter, you can stay with Paimon." she said as the both of you started to enter deeper into the domain.

"I can fight a little. I don't want to burden the others." You smiled at Paimon as she nodded.

The few places did not seem to be that hard. Paimon even asked you to bring out the food you packed which you just laughed at her appetite.

"Paimon, you can't just eat alone." Aether said before taking his share as well, and you opened another one you made for Xinyan.

"Thank you, Big Sis !" She said, and you pinched her cheeks for how cute she was.

Then, from the corner of your eyes, you saw Childe just standing there, looking at you.

"What ? There's nothing for you." You said, closing the bag in front of him.

"I have my own." He said, taking out his own food.

"That little bag ? How long have you been in here ?" You asked.

"Not long... two days."

"Two days ?! This domain will last longer than that. How will you survive without enough food-" You stopped as you realized you started to nag at him like you used to, which he just quiet for the whole moment.

"...I'll fast." He answered.

"I don't care." You said before you joining Xinyan, Aether and Paimon again.