Aether and Lumine (pt.2)

Edited.

---

Her head felt so heavy, everything around her was a blur and she heard shouting behind her. She wanted to move her body, but it felt so painful.

Even so, she heard a small cries non stop behind her, she forced herself to turn her head.

Then, she saw a tiny figurine crying so helplessly.

Another blink, and another figurine appeared in front of you.

"(Y/n).." She breathed out, wanted to help you from the unknown, yet dangerous aura of the person, but her body was frail, she felt herself going unconscious again.

She raised her hand up, before she blacked out again.

---

Aether prepared his things for his journey after a long time. He cannot delay it any longer and stayed in the past. Whatever it was, he still had to face Lumine and go back home together.

He stayed in Liyue for years to aid them of recovery of the New Liyue Harbor. He helped them built the heart of the Liyue again after what happened to it.

He felt the need to help as the casualties were made by you, his foolish younger sister.

Although it seemed so, it Keqing eyes, he was stuck in the past. He refused to move forward.

He went back to the place to find you, but his eyes widened when he cannot find you anywhere.

He looked everywhere for you, jumping over the fire, burning his skin as he was desperate. You were a child in this kind of mess, what could have happened to you ?

He went back to the place where he had last seen you, then coughs coming from a direction of his friend, Keqing.

He went running towards Keqing seeing her still alive and breathing, but there was tears coming down her cheeks.

"Aether.. (Y/n) is.."

Dead.

His beloved youngest sister died, and his last words were to you were that you were a misfortune.

Keqing told him she saw you were stabbed by a person that wore a huge hat, and he knew exactly who it was after seeing him once.

Scaramouche.

Even after knowing that, he did not dare to even do anything. He did not wield blade for quite a while as he was afraid, becoming a coward.

"I cannot help but to notice.. where is (Y/n) ?"

Lumine asked him that when he saw her once. It was unprecedented encounter that he never prepared an answer for your passing to Lumine.

Once he told everything to her, Lumine cried and glared at him like her true enemy, even surprised Dainslief.

"Aether, I'll make you pay for (Y/n)."

He truly deserved it.

And he was ready to pay the price for it.

---

Kazuha crouched silently on top of the boat without any soldier noticed of his presence. Other pirates already stand by at their designated positions.