Aether and Lumine

THIS IS JUST AN EXPERIMENT. THE CRINGE LEVEL IS 100.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This one is a platonic one. I really wanna try something out of romantic ones. Let's just say it's headcanon x reader. If it doesnt work that way let just... mlm.

---

The earth were ripping apart, the wod unraveled, all the thing Aether had learnt were now mixing up.

The goods, in the end, were the bad ones.

The enemy, was then siding with him.

One thing that kept him sane from the destruction he was facing, was his sister finally by his side.

Finally, they stood by each other, fighting the same enemy they faced years ago.

The Unknown God, the one who deemed as the sustainer of the heavenly principles.

As per the gratitude of all the help they received, the Archons decided to not involve in their battle. That, Aether could accept after all of the truth he had learn about them.

"Lumine, we ought to be careful now." Aether said, his eyes eyed all of the blocks and particles in the air, flying about them.

"Don't let the cubes touch us. She might consume us with them again."

Lumine nodded affirmatively at her brother's words, forth out her blade.

"This is my battle. You guys just stay back." Lumine told one of the Abyss Herald and reassure them she would be okay with a smile. They just nodded, but they would still worry over their lord.

"I'll stall her movement." Tsaritsa said, her eyes turned into the color of ash as she created a blizzard around them. Fortunately for the siblings, Dainslief was there too.

"I put immunity on you guys, but it won't affect the God's power. I did stole from them." Aether nodded at him before he started charging towards the God with Lumine, her eyes looked keen for their movements unlike the first time they met.

Once they were close enough, the God used her advantage to fly into the sky, but Aether and Lumine were quick to fly using their wings too.

In air, the God formed cubes and shot it towards the siblings, who would not fall for the same trick twice. They dodged all of them

Like before, Aether appeared next to the God with a power from his sword, and the God did the same as she halted his attack within her time.

However, her time was still running even when she stopped it.

'What ?!' She thought.

With that, Aether was able to stuck her with a damage, who quickly flew away to create a distance.

Aether realized the odd that was happening, until he heard Paimon's voice.

'Keep attacking, Aether. I will control her power from within.' The God held her head as the voice ringing in her, her teeth clenched.