Thoma pt.2

Sauce: Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha Wa, Yami No Chikara De Senmetsu Musou Suru

(not recommended to read if u dont like extreme gore and ecchi, but the male lead is 👅, a crazy one tho.)

and scaramouche second appearance make me NUT.

---

Thoma continued to run to the center of Inazuma city, where Kujo family stayed. He looked at the direction of Tenshukaku, and he stopped running.

He could never enter that place, not with the help of someone on higher status.

"Thoma ?"

A soft sounding voice came from his right, and he knew it so well as it was his fiancé who approached him with a smile on her face, and her older brother, Ayato, greeting him with the same warm smile.

---

Your eyes flickered as you regained your consciousness, however you were still feeling dizzy and the pounding in your head was not helping. You were drugged.

"You finally woke up."

You heard a voice coming from a direction, but you still have not recognize the place yet. You groaned feeling your body relieves from the numb, cannot afford to move a muscle yet.

You then saw someone's feet appeared in your blurry vision, until that person held your shoulder and moved you.

It was not your family or the people associates that kidnapped you.

It was Scaramouche, the Sixth of the Fatui Harbinger.

"You..." you growled, but sounded muffled due to the drug.

You knew him because he had pestered with you for quite awhile. He wanted to recruit you to become one of the Fatui, but you had no interest in it.

It seemed that he resort for a forceful recruitment.

"You...Fatui... seriously can't get over it, do you.." you struggled through your speech, and you saw him rolling his eyes, having enough hearing the same hiss from you.

"I must say, you made a wrong calculation this time."

You frowned.

"This time, it quite personal."

He stood up.

"The Fatui had other replacement for that cocky Signora, though I'm not complain."

You clenched your teeth as you followed his figure walking away from you.

"But you, my dear..."

You tried your best to raise your body, while Scaramouche watched you so weakly in front of him, smiling hugely at your struggle.