Thoma (18+)

🔞 Requested 🔞

Warning:
NTR

---

You had been helping the people in Ritou for some time now. You were a wanderer from Inazuma that came back home, staying in Ritou as an outlander.

Therefore, you cannot go anywhere other than Ritou. Almost everyone in Ritou know you now, as a different person.

(insert your online name if you have.)

You placed the bag of resources you brought on your shoulder to the ground, the Kanjou Commission commitee looking satisfied.

"Thanks, (Other/n). You sure became a big help to us since the first time you came here. You know a lot about this place, hmm ?" he asked. You clapped your dusty hands together, laughing nervously as you took the money from him.

You walked from there to around the Ritou. You looked up to the Sakura tree based in the middle of the city.

You reminded to someone.

Someone you held dear in your heart.

That someone, you met not in Inazuma, but Fontaine.

He was the lord in a noble house, whereas you, were a mere commoner.

Well, you cannot be a noble out of nowhere since you were an undercover wanderer. The officials in Fontaine would keep their eyes on you if you introduced yourself as a wanderer.

You met him, and you got to knew him better each days. He was a gentleman, a man with ethics. He even brought a commoner you to a fancy restaurant which you receive some dirty stares.

As a wanderer, you did not really care. You were wanderer, but you could say you were also from a noble family in Inazuma.

You were from the Kujou clan, the runaway princess that became a breaking news to the people in Inazuma.

You ran away when you were fifteen, fighting off soldiers that tried to stop you. Nobody can stop you.

You were told you had the most blood from tengu. Your abilty vast many others from the Kujou clan and therefore, the Raiden Shogun took a liking on you.

But, you against the idea.

It was a decade ago, and you heard that your parents found a replacement of you.

After running away, you were in hiding at all time. You were in a life of non-stop chasing that you were exhausted. You were prepared to give in to life when you met the savior of your life, Thoma.

You spent your time with him in secrets, since him being with a commoner would bring a bad reputation to his family.

But, the time with him seemed so magical, that you had no problem telling him your story.

While eating in a fancy table set by the lake surrounded with lights prepared by Thoma, you gazed at him with a smile. Your chin was rested on your hand, playing with the glass on the table.