Albedo (Modern AU)

Requested by CsengeDek

I missed writing in modern settings. I hope you don't mind i'm trying something new.

Hope you enjoy 💕

---

You had never really care of what people think of you because you focused more on what you love rather than what people perceive of you.

However, you wanted to loosen up a bit for yourself once you reached high school.

You were majoring in art, something that you were passionate about. Since little, you never cease to hear praises for your art. You would just smiled and nodded, and continued to discover more to your skills in art.

Now that you decided to broad your view, your eyes landed on Albedo. Amongst the art students that always conplimented your art, coming from him always seem genuine. He would focus on his own as well and his concentration what made you interested in him more.

And with that, it became the first time in the history of your life that you had a boyfriend, which surprised both your parents and your little brother.

"Now, Albedo-nii-san."

"Hmm ?" Albedo looked at your little brother who sat next to him on the couch after having a dinner with your family. He wore a cream knitwear, same colour as his hair with a white shirt underneath, and a trousers.

"We have something to entrust to you." Your father spoke, propping his newspaper down a bit to look at Albedo, which made him force a smile while his hair stands at the stare.

"Usually, I would be the one to do it, but she's already enroll in high school." Your little brother said with a hush voice, and your father seemed like also involve in the scheme.

"Especially how she wanted to live in the dorm now, the reason being we're being too protective." Your father continued, and Albedo calmed down a bit, realizing now it had more to do about you than himself.

"Let her live with you, Aniki."

"W-what ?!" Albedo whisper-shouted.

"I approve of it, don't worry." Your father nodded in agreement. Albedo's face were flushed red, not ever see this coming from miles away. His relationship with you have yet come this far, but your parents even approved of him living together with you.

"You should be worried yourself, Albedo." Your father added, which raised a confusion brow for Albedo.

"My older sister had always have a lot of men lining up to court her." Albedo eyes widened, triggered by those words in which his nervousness went away.

"Although she is a genius in art, but she is dense when it comes to someone hitting on her. She found it rather exhausting as well but she never knew why because her mind always wrapped around her arts and all." Albedo then followed your little brother's eyes that fell on the paper bag on the coffee table, your father's eyes followed along.