Virender spreads a fake news

Start from the beginning

Bondita: Hn, pandit ji. Kaka sasurji never forgets puja essentials. He will keep everything in extra also but he never miss the items. Please check once.

Pandit: No, I am not saying that puja item is missing. There is an ethic before starting this baby-mom puja. Your Kaka sasurji had forgot it think so.

Trilochan thinks on and jerked.

Trilochan: Yeah, Durga maa please apologize me. I forgot one thing really.

Everyone are shocked because it is the first time, Trilochan forgetting something about puja.

Trilochan: Before this baby-mom puja, family members should visit our family deity temple. But we didn't. That's what pandit ji indictaing about.

Pandit: Exactly! After you return from family deity temple only we can start this puja or else it will become a curse to family.

Trilochan: No,no. Now itself we all will go to our deity temple. Anirudh, bahu go get ready. We should go to shiv ji temple.

Anirudh and Bondita nods yes.

Kalyani thinks: Wow! Trilochan itself paved a good way for us. Now all will go to temple, in this gap I will take the main document of that land. Then I will ask Ajmal to sign like Trilochan. Then my plan will start to work again.

Chandrachur notices Kalyani smiling cunningly. He instincts Kalindi about it.

Kalindi: Does your family needs special invitation?

Kalyani: What?

Kalindi: Can't you hear, zamindar ji told us to get ready for temple visit. But you are still standing here?

Kalyani: I think you are deaf. Pandit ji told family members should go. Am I Bondita's family or Anirudh's family?

She smirked and moved away.

Chandra whispered: I think this old lady is going to do something Thaku ma.

Kalindi: Let's see. First of all we all should go to temple.

Chandra: How can I come? I am not their family member right?

Kalindi pulls his ear.

Chandra: Aaah!

Kalindi: Go and say to Anirudh that you don't belong this family then see what's his action. You idiot! Go get ready.

Chandra: Okay, I am sorry.

He goes to get ready but sees Ajmal speaking to somebody in his room by giving money.

Ajmal gets alerted and closed his room door slightly. Chandra with confusion moved from there.

Ajmal: We can even handle Anirudh and Bondita. But this chandrachur is more dangerous than them. I should ask thaku ma to be careful infront chandrachur's eyes.

On other side Virender is waiting near shop planning on how to get inside haveli.

He notices Anirudh, Bondita, Trilochan, Kalindi are coming out.

Virender: My sister is suffering there but you all are going to tour? Laugh as much you can nowitself. Because your Virender is back. Your revenger is back. I will make each one of you to cry.

Kalindi: Where is this Chandrachur?

Chandra comes there.

Kalindi: You was doing make up? Ladies all came earlier but you needed this much time?

Everyone laughed.

Chandra: Fine, enough of laughing. Let's go.

Anirudh nods yes and starts the Jeep. Haveli members goes to temple.

Virender follows them.

~In Temple~

Trilochan: Bahu, you should light up 50 ghee lamps in this temple. Once you finish this we can go to haveli.

Bondita: Sure, Kaka sasurji.

Anirudh: Why you left kids in haveli itself?

Bondita: They are playing with Bhari babu. That's why. And if they come with us then they'll not allow to concentrate here.

Trilochan: Then? Your kids will be like you only.

Bondita smiled. Kalindi gives her the lamps,ghee and match box. She gets it. Virender notices everything from far.

Virender: Is there puja going on? Hmm.. let them do it. Next puja will be their last rites puja only.

He gets furious.

Trilochan, Anirudh and Kalindi sits in one place. Bondita alone goes to light the lamps. Chandra follows her.

Bondita: Chandra Babu, I know you will come with me to help me. But I don't need your help now. Because Kaka sasurji told me not take any help while doing this.

Chandra: I am not here to help you. But Bondita listen, I saw Ajmal giving money to someone.

Bondita: So what?

Chandra: When I saw him he closed the door. Something suspicous.

Bondita thinks on and recalls tahsildar's phone call.

Bondita: Hn, today morning I recieved a call from tahsildar.

She explains about the call. Chandra was shocked.

Virender notices Chandra and Bondita are standing alone.

Virender: Her husband is here but she's smiling with that man. Khub valo Virender! You have seen a good content. Now see what I am doing.

He goes to a near by shop and starts to gossip.

Virender: You know what, Roy chaudharys bahu is pregnant.

Woman: Yeah, we knew it.

Virender: You knew it but you don't know one thing.

Woman: What?

Virender: That baby doesn't belong to Anirudh. But it's of chandrachur.

Woman is shocked. This gossip was heard by near by ones and started to spread like a fire.

Virender: Games starts now!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️