23.

*roughly a month later*

Summer's pov

Xavier's ankle had finally healed. It took longer than it should have but it was finally done. He put his crutches up in this closet that had 5 more pairs of them. I can tell that he's had a hard head with this before.

"How many times have you broken your ankle?" I asked.

"A lot. I'm just happy that stupid cast is off." he said.

 "Well it would have come off earlier if you weren't acting like you had a sprain." I said.

"Well that's in the past." he said

"Yes it is." I said.

"Now what would you like to do on this lovely Saturday afternoon?" He asked picking me up.

"I think we should have a pajama party with your team." I said.

A frown formed on Xavier's face which shows he wasn't fond of the idea. He was never too fond of doing things like this. 

"I don't want to get dressed up and see my teammates in onesies." he said

"Pleeease me and the girls already had it all planned out." I said.

"You and those girls are always up to something." he said.

"So is this a yes or a no?" I asked.

"It's a fine." he said.

"Perfect cause I already got our pajamas." I said.

"Whoo hoo" he said sarcastically.

"Don't be a party pooper.  Besides we have 5 hours till we have to get to Alisha's house." I said.

"Alright." he said.

"Do you wanna watch me play with my stuffies?" I asked, wanting to slip into my headspace.

"Sure baby." he said.

I ran to his room and grabbed my stuffies. I placed them all on the coffee table and sat down on the floor.

.    .   .

Xavier's pov

Candy and Cookies were not a good idea. At all. Summer's been practically bouncing off the wall. I've had to chase her 4 times trying to get her to calm down. 

"Baby please sit down. You don't want to get hurt." I said.

"I no get hurt Daddy. I invincible." she said jumping on my bed.

"Get down now." I said.

She jumped off the bed and into my arms. Wiggling out of my grasp she started running around again. I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to keep myself from yelling. You can't yell at her. She's in little space, she does what makes her feel safe, and you are in no right to make her upset. I ran to get her where I heard a thump. Shit. She started crying and ran to me. 

"Booboo." she sniffled, pointing to her knee.

"See I told-

"I mean let's get your knee cleaned, so that it won't get infected." I said.

I picked her up and brought her to sit on my bed. I got out a first aid kit and sat at her foot. Taking out the alcohol and a cotton puff, I poured some on it.

"No daddy that's gonna burn." she whined.

"I know baby, but only for a minute. We wouldn't want an infection." I said.

She pouted, but then nodded. I dabbed it on her wound and she screamed. Her crying got worse for the time it hurt and then she stopped. I put the bandage on her knee and she jumped into my lap.