13.

Summer's pov

I was waiting outside because Xavier said he was going to pick me up. I was on my phone when I felt hands on my waist. 

"Darling. What did I say about standing outside?" Xavier said.

"Not to. I'm sorry I forgot." I said.

"I think you might have to write lines at lunch," he said.

"But I-"

"No darling I've told you at least three times. Go get your binder so you can do it," he said.

I sighed and nodded. I walked back into the house and got my binder off my dresser. I went back outside and got into the car. We got to school quickly. On the way to math, we ran into his coach.

"We have practice till 7 today." Coach said.

"7 o'clock. Alright." Xavier said. 

We walked into math like it was nothing. Ever since the incident with Liam and Savannah in our seats we kept sitting in the front.

I don't sit on his lap all the time. Only some days and Mrs. C has called Xavier's parents like 5 times, but they stopped answering.

~time skip~

Xavier and I finished lunch and went to the courtyard and I had to write my lines. My sentence was "I will wait in the house for daddy in the morning when he comes to pick me up" It's a very long sentence and I have to write it 30 times. This will be torture.

Basically at the end of lunch is when I finished. I handed it to Xavier and he looked through it.

"Good girl." he praised.

I blushed as he held my hand. We went to our next class which was science and unluckily for me I had to deal with Liam. I'm going to try and think of something. That something else will be Xavier's tattoos. 

He got one that's a Sun and it has my name in it. I love it. I might get a tattoo of his name but I just have to get over my fear of needles. His other tattoo-

"Summer. Summer" Liam said.

"Leave me alone," I said

"I'm not doing nothing, but I heard Xavier cheated with Savannah," he said.

"I knew it was you. Maybe you need better photography skills cause that was the fakest picture I've ever seen." I said.

After that, he stayed quiet and back to what I was thinking about. His other tattoo is a tiger on his back. It was so cool. I didn't think he would take my suggestion.

~time skip~

Summer's pov

I was getting ready for bed. I was so happy today was Friday. That means a weekend that Daddy doesn't have practice. Then weirdly, I can't wait till exams because then it's Summer. That's funny. Summer can't wait till Summer. 

I got my stuffies and played with them till it was 11 pm. It was an hour past my bedtime but Daddy doesn't have to know that. I got all my stuffies and went to bed.

~big time skip~

Xavier's pov

I decided to surprise Summer and have us go out for breakfast because we haven't had time to be together since we got back. I got to her house and Jamal answered the door.

"Hey man. You left something." Jamal asked.

"Nah I came so me and Summer could go to breakfast," I said.