9.

Xavier's pov.

I tried to wake Summer to tell her we were here but she would not wake up. I know she'll probably be tired as hell. I got Kai and Jax to help with our bags. We had to get 4 cars so everyone would fit so we could get to the hotel.

"Dom you've been with Summer for like 8 hours and haven't used the restroom once. You good? I can hold her for a second." Axel said.

"No, I'm good. I can wait till we get to the hotel. I don't want to wake her." I said.

"Ight," he said.

The cars came and I put Summer in so I could help with bags. I finished and sat Summer on my lap. We got to the hotel pretty quickly. I grabbed a few bags holding Summer on my hip. We got to the hotel room and I laid Summer down so I could unpack and use the restroom.

Summer's pov

I woke up in a hotel room. I looked around and there was no one there. There was a bathroom door and I just prayed Daddy was here.

I knocked on the door and the relieving voice replied.

"Yes darling?" he said.

"N-nothing I just wanted to make sure you were here," I said.

I laid back on the bed and I realized there were two. I hope Daddy and I can still share. I had such a hard time sleeping the night before. The bathroom door opened and I shot up.

"Darling Alisha and Melody are about to come over. I have to go and practice ok." Daddy said.

"B-but I wan you to stay," I said.

"Darling trust me I want to stay. But our game is tomorrow," he said.

"Okay, daddy I love you," I said.

"I love you too darling. Your phone is in my backpack. Alisha will call you when she gets here with Melody. If you don't get a call then do not open the door." he said.

"Okay," I said.

"All you stuffies and things you got from the mall are in that drawer. Be good darling." Daddy said, taking his basketball.

I checked the drawer and all my fruit punch and candy was there. Along with my stuffies.  I didn't want to tempt myself with the candy because if I ate one I'd eat them all.

I watched some tv which was hard since all the channels are different. I got a call from Alisha after a bit.

Alisha; Summer

---------------------------------

Summer: Hi Alisha

Alisha: Hey girl me and Melody are outside. Can you come open the door?

Summer: Ok I coming.

--------------------------------------------

I opened the door and they both came in.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi Summer. I'm Melody, Zander's girlfriend." Melody said.

"I know. You sat at the table with us the other day and you were there at the club." I said.

"Oh yeah. Axel and Xavier were mad as hell. Did you guys get into too much trouble." she asked.

"Well, I had a timeout and then had to write two pages of lines. I really expected to get a spanking." Alisha said.

"Same for me," I said.

"Lines are lowkey underrated. There are really bad punishments." Melody said.