10.

Malik's pov

I called Dad to let him know what happened.

Malik; Bently (Dad)

------------------------------------

Bently: What's the problem?

Malik: Xavier got into a fight and Liam put charges of assault on him

Bently: This kid. I'll book a ticket to fly there.

Malik: Good cause this might not end well.

------------------------------------------

I went to Xavier's room to tell him Dad was coming, but he wouldn't answer. I guess he went to sleep. I know Summer is probably traumatized. They're gonna end up being attached by the hip. This same thing happened with Maria, but her ex would follow her around. I hope all is well because I remember the last time cops tried to arrest Xavier. Luckily his parole officer followed him around and Khalid stayed in the city more.

Summer's pov

Daddy and I were getting ready because we were going to go for dinner. I am still a bit shaken up about what happened with Liam. I still don't know if I want to go out. Daddy keeps asking me over and over if I'm ok and that we can stay here if I'm still uncomfortable. Now I think I might take up on that.

"D-daddy?" I asked.

"Yes, darling? Is there something wrong?" Daddy asked.

"U-um I-i -think I w-want to s-stay here," I said.

"Of course darling. Let's get out of these clothes and go to the cafeteria instead," he said.

"Okay sorry for canceling our plans," I whispered.

"Darling, if you’re not comfortable going out that's fine. After what just happened I wouldn't expect you to be ok," he said.

I nodded as Daddy started to take off my clothes. He got a pair of shorts for me and one of his hoodies. He then put on one of his hoodies and some sweatpants.

He picked me up and we went to the cafeteria. We got some food and then sat at a table. Malik and Maria soon joined us as well as Melody and Zander.

"Hey man," Zander said.

"Wassup." Daddy said.

"Wondering how the hell we're gonna win without our point guard," Zander said.

"Bro you're the other point guard." Daddy said.

"Exactly man. You and Zander have been doing basketball since the third grade. I think we'll be good." Malik said,

I tuned them out for the rest of dinner, but then Liam came over and he looked horrible.

"This kid." Daddy mumbled under his breath.

"Hey guys wonderful day innit," he said.

"It was better before you showed up. You look like shit." Daddy said,

"Well you better watch you Mr. You already got kicked off one game. Wouldn't want the police to get another call." Liam said.

"Or how about this. You call off the charges or. When I go to jail I can just tell you all about your attempts of rape of my girlfriend. You know coming into our room. Following her into the bathroom and my personal favorite grabbing her ass without her permission. Now doesn't that sound fun. Cause if I am not mistaken I'll just go for 90 days with some mere community service. But you. You can get at least 8 years. So I guess I'll see you for 3 months and we won't see you till we have already moved on with our lives." Daddy said getting closer and closer to Liam.