19.

Summer's pov

Exams were over and surprisingly I passed with 3 A's and 1 B. Xavier got all A's which he gassed about cause now he can play for the game. He's practice more than ever for their game at the end of the week. Their playing against a team in Louisiana called Tulane.

When he's practicing I usually either hang with Tia or Alisha. He comes home at like 7 but then he's exhausted or has to go to his dad's company. Today he's had to go to his dad's company so I'm at my house by myself.

My dad had my brothers help at the company to and my mom is there when my dad is. So I'm all alone. I don't feel like calling anyone so decided to chill for today.

I usually get a call from Xavier and he apologizes for not being here. I tell him that it's fine and then he goes back to whatever. Alisha and I finished planning the party so everything was ready to go.

I went into the kitchen and I saw Xavier talking with my dad. He had a suit on and his hair was slicked back.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, darling," Xavier said.

He pressed a quick kiss on my lips and my dad rolled his eyes.

"I'll leave you guys to it." my dad said.

"How are you home so early?" I asked.

"The rest of my meetings got canceled," he said.

"Yay. Well, not yay but I'm happy you're here." I said.

"I know what you meant. Now that I have the night off what would you like to do?" he asked.

"I'm sure you're tired," I said.

"Don't be ridiculous," he said unbuttoning his suit.

"You look hot," I said.

"Why thank you," he said.

He took out his suit and he was left in his white dress shirt. His muscles looked like they were going to bust through the shirt.

"Don't eye fuck me, Summer," he said.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit down.

"Well, you wanna come with me to go to my house. I need to change," he said.

"No. Don't change," I said.

"Why this shirt is tight as fuck." he said.

"I know. That's why I don't want you to change." I said.

"Summer if you want me to wear a tight shirt then I'd rather it be short-sleeved. I can barely put my arms down," he said.

"Fine but I'm coming," I said.

I got in the car with him and went to his house. At this point, we could walk because I'm realizing how close we live.

He went and changed into basketball shorts and a short shirt.

"I can't believe I believed you were innocent. Look at you drooling," he said.

"Shut up. Stop doing that." I whined.

"You're so easy to get flustered," he said.

"I think I'm ready," I said.

"For what?" Xavier said confusingly.

"To loose my virginity," I said.

"Summer are you sure?" he asked.

"I mean I guess. I don't know." I said.

"Then I think you should wait till you're sure," he said.

"But-

"Summer no one not even me deserves to take your virginity. I want you to be completely sure when you want to lose it," he said.