4.

Summer's pov

I woke up and Xavier wasn't here anymore. I was a bit sad he wouldn't wake me. I went to my room and there was a note on my bed.

Sorry I didn't wake you, darling. I had to go to basketball practice and I didn't want to wake you. I'll be back later and we can do our homework. See you later pretty lady - Daddy

I blushed placing the note back on my bed. I got some clothes and went to take a quick shower.

Leonardo's pov

I went to get Summer and tell her that Xavier came back. When I came across a note on her bed. I shouldn't read it cause it's private, but she's my little sister. I'm doing this out of love. But she'd be mad and I couldn't bear that so I ignored the note.

"Summer, Xavier's back," I said, knocking on the bed.

"Okay I be right out," she said.

I left the room and went to sit in the living room. Damn Summer must want to see Xavier because she's already out of the shower and dressed.

"Hello, darling," Xavier said.

"Hi," Summer blushed.

They went off into Summer's room which made me confused because dad didn't say anything.

"Son what's the problem?" my dad asked.

"Nothing I'm going to go see my girlfriend Aria," I said.

"Alright see you later then." my dad said.

Xavier's pov

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yea we do the math first." Summer said.

We almost finished our math homework when Summer started to get distracted.

"Do you wanna meet my stuffies?" she asked.

"Sure darling," I said.

She went into her closet and pulled out a red dog stuffie.

"I named her Scarlett. Ooo and I have one more. This one is named Riley and this one is Mr.Grumbles. He's always in a bad mood." she said, placing them all of the bed.

"They're all wonderful babygirl," I said.

"Tank you, daddy. I wuv them all very much. Can we play now? I'm bored." she rambled.

"Darling we have to finish our homework first," I said.

"But we have all night to do it," she whined.

"Darling we have to do our math and then we have to read another chapter of our book for English as well as History homework," I said.

"Can we do our math and then take a break?" she said.

"Sure darling," I said.

We finished our math homework and Summer was quick to put her stuff away.

"Daddy, I thirsty," she said.

"Ok, darling let's go get something to drink then," I said.

We went to the kitchen and my whole family was there. My mom, dad Tia, and Malik.

"Hey, Xavier." My brother yelled.

"Hey, guys," I said.

"Who's this little girl?" my mom asked

"My girlfriend Summer," I said.

"Aww she's absolutely adorable," she said, coming to hug her.

"Hi I'm Tia and I like princesses." My sister said.