8.

*day before California trip*

Summer's pov

Today has been so annoying. Xavier keeps telling me to do my work and to make sure I pack my clothes. My dad keeps telling me that I need to make sure to do my work and my brothers are nagging me about making sure to buy condoms. No matter how many times I tell them I'm not ready.

We were out of class and Axel and Xavier let Alisha and I go shopping for the trip.

"I'm so fucking annoyed. I've been nagged all day." I said.

"Damn me too. Between Axel and my parents, I'm so annoyed." Alisha said.

"You wanna stop at the food court right quick," I said.

"Sure I'm always down to eat. And I'm not finna get spanked cause I didn't eat lunch," she said.

We went to the food court and I got some Chinese food and Alisha got some Thai food.

"So are you ready for exams after the trip?" Alisha asked.

"Yes, I am. Whenever I'm with Xavier all we did was study because he wants to make sure I'll pass." I said.

"That's cute. It's the same with Axel. I've barely been able to just be little." she said.

"Same for me, but I understand all of it," I said.

We finished eating and then our downfall came. We both slipped into little space as were shopping and you would think were maniacs.

We bought a ton of candy for no reason. We got a bunch of stuffies, clothes, and coloring books. We pack all the stuff into Alisha's car. She drove us to Axel's house because that was where we were told to meet them.

"Hello, girls." Daddy said.

"Daddy!" I squealed.

Alisha ran up to Axel giggling and ran to Daddy.

"Did you girl have fun shopping?" Axel asked.

"Ya, we got lots of clothes and stuffies and coloring books and nothing else," Alisha said a bit suspiciously. 

Great.

"I think you're lying about what was after the third and," Axel asked.

"Nothing" I yelled.

"Don't lie little girl." Daddy said.

"We also got candy," I whispered.

"How much?" Axel asked.

"Like at least $50 worth," Alisha said.

"How much total?" Axel asked.

"800," I said.

"Ok, that's not bad." Daddy said

"Well, we'll see you all later. Summer needs a nap." Daddy said.

"Wait I'll help get her bags out," Axel said.

"Ight thanks." Daddy said.

"Go get in the car baby," Axel said to Alisha.

He helped get my bags and we told him to thank you after we finished.

We went to my house and Daddy helped take all my stuff out.

"OoooOoo you got some lingerie darling," Daddy said teasingly.

"Y-yea I got some," I said.

"You wanna give me a show?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.