12.

Xavier's pov

I was packing I and Summer's bags so that we could leave. I let Summer sleep till I finished because I didn't want her to be too tired when we got back home. I finished getting our bags packed and I went to check my phone. There were about 2 hours till we had to go to the airport. 

"Summer darling it's time to wake up," I said.

"Nuuu I want to sleep," she whined, turning over. 

"Darling we have to get to the airport in time. You can sleep on the plane like you did last time." I said.

"Fine," she said, getting up.

I got her dressed and she started getting tired again. I grabbed our bags and picked Summer up. I walked to the lobby and everyone else was there and the car was there.

I put Summer in the car and then packed our bags into the back. I then got in next to her and she fell asleep.

~time skip~

Summer's pov

We finally got back home and I was in my room unpacking my bags. I had a bunch of homework to do. I wanted to call Xavier for help but he had another basketball game at school and he had to practice. I am on the edge of a mental breakdown trying to do this math homework.

I put my math homework to the side. How the heck am I supposed to pass the math exam when I can't do the homework. Who the heck came up with slope? Like how am I supposed to figure out y=mx+b from a freaking line? 

I went to go to the bathroom when I got a call from Xavier.

Xavier; Summer

-----------------------------

Summer: hey Xavier

Xavier: Wassup did you finish your homework?

Summer: I only have math left.

Xavier: I can help when I get off practice in like 2 hours.

Summer: Alright

Xavier: Have you eaten?

Summer: I'm about to. I was just about to go to the bathroom.

Xavier: Alright I'll see you later pretty lady

---------------------------------------------------

I quickly went to the bathroom and then went to the kitchen. 

"Hey Summer." my mom said.

"Hi, mom," I said.

"Do you wanna go out for lunch?" she asked.

"Sure why not. I can eat." I said.

"Alright. I'll meet you in the car," she said.

I went back to my room and quickly changed out of my sweats into a tube top and jeans. I went to the garage and went into the car with my mother.

"Ok first before we go. I wanna know how it's going with you and Xavier," she said.

"It's going well. It's been great really. He makes me happy and treats me right.  I'm happy that I chose him to be  my first boyfriend." I said.

"I'm so happy to hear that. I felt the same when I met your father. I am sure that your father is happy that you're dating him as well." she said.

"Ok, and we have to go now cause Xavier's going to call me again in most likely 30 minutes to ask if I ate again," I said.

"Your father is the same way. I have the same time before he calls me," she said.

She started to drive off to our favorite lunch spot from when I was a kid. It was this Italian restaurant and we would order this huge pizza to share. Thinking we could finish it all. We would have this box we'd bring home and dad and my brothers would then eat our pizza before we go back to it.