14.

Amelia's pov

I went to see if Xavier and Summer had left because it was 1 pm and I haven't seen them since yesterday. I got to his room and they were both sleeping. I looked around and I saw he started to fill his bulletin board with Summer's drawings.

They're so cute it's illegal. I had to fight the urge of taking a picture of them because I know if Xavier found out he would do anything in his power to delete it. Summer is good for him. If Summer ended up doing anything close to what Savannah did then Xavier won't ever recover.

Bently keeps telling me not to think like that but it's hard. We saw what he did before. I don't want him to experience it again. I turned to leave and saw in the living room all of Summer's toys. 

She had her stuffies spread out amongst the couch and her coloring books on the table. I picked them up and put them in her bucket. Later on, I got a call from Jasmine.

Jasmine; Amelia

------------------------------

Amelia: Hello Jasmine

Jasmine: Hi Amelia I wanted to see if you wanted to go for lunch

Amelia: I'd love to. Text me the address I'll be there in 30 minutes.

---------------------------------------

Summer's pov

I went to use the restroom quickly in case Daddy woke up. Usually, I'm up after him so I don't know what to do.

I went to see if Tia was in her room but remembered she had a sleepover. She told me she made friends with a girl named Sophia. I walked to the kitchen and saw Daddy's mom.

"Hey sweetheart," she said.

"Hi!" I said excitedly.

"You look pretty," I said.

"Thank you, sweetheart. You look adorable. I love your onesie." she said.

"Really! Xavier got it for me yesterday. It looks like my favorite stuffie, Mr. Grumbles. I love it a lot." I rambled.

"I bet you two look like twins," she said.

"We do. I'm going to go get him." I said running back to Daddy's room.

I got Mr.Grumbles off the bed and went back to the kitchen.

"See look!" I said.

"You were right sweetheart you guys look very much like twins," she said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"As much as I would love to stay here and talk with you. I'm about to go out for lunch with your mother" she said.

"Okay, I see you later then," I said.

"Goodbye sweetheart," she said walking out.

I'm soooo bored there's nothing to do.  I'm going to watch tv.

I put on Miraculous and laid on the couch. I want a Miraculous stuffie. Maybe daddy will get me one. I watched like a million episodes and daddy was still asleep.

I got up and went back to his room. I sat next to Daddy and leaned over to lay on his chest. I just listened to his heartbeat and his breathing quickened.

I sat up and stood up on the bed. I sat on top of daddy and laid on his chest. I started to feel his thingie poke me. How can he do that if he's sleeping? He can't see me.