6.

Summer's pov

Daddy gave me my clothes and I went into his bathroom the change. He had a blue crop top and black jeans as well as my black shoes. I put on all my clothes and walked out. I saw Daddy had on blue hoodie black pants and he had matching shoes.

"Yay! You matched us, but how'd you know I wanted to?" I said.

"I heard you talking to Mr. Grumbles about it," he said.

"Well thank you." I blushed.

"Anything for you darling," he said.

We left for school and I really wasn't up for it. We got to math and we sat in the spot as yesterday. I just wanted to sleep. My stomach hurt so bad. I laid back on Daddy's chest and he massaged my stomach. 

It's weird how he doesn't care. People were staring, he still kept on. Mrs. C asked him to take his hand off my stomach and he just said No. Math ended and we went to the most boring class ever. Mr. Gordon either doesn't teach or talks slowly. 

I decided to just go to sleep since he wasn't teaching today. Daddy woke me for lunch and we went to the cafeteria. He didn't force me to get any fruit which I was grateful for cause my stomach was killing me. I went to the bathroom to change my pad and then went back to the cafeteria. Daddy and I finished our food so we could go to the courtyard before class.

Daddy let me lay between his legs and I just fell asleep. He tried to wake me, but I didn't want to go to science and not English.

"Darling I know you tried, but we have to get to class," I said.

"Please can we go back to your house? My stomach hurts so bad." I cried.

"Ok darling we'll go back. I'll have to leave later on cause I have basketball practice," he said.

"Okay," I said.

We walked to his car but bumped into the principal on the way.

"Why aren't you two in class?" Mr. Robinson asked.

"My stomach hurts really bad and Xaiver i-is my ride home," I said.

"Oh well I hope you feel better, but Mr.Creed I'm going to need you to go back to class after you bring her home. You know that to participate in your basketball game you must have perfect attendance for class. The week before and the week off to maximize your class time for when you're out." he said.

"Ok, I'll be back before the 3rd period ends." Daddy said.

We went to his car and he drove me to his house.

"Darling I'm sorry. I'll be back after practice," he said.

"B-but that ends at 6 pm," I whined.

"I know darling. I'm sorry. I'll be back right after." he said.

"Mhm ok," I said.

He went back into class and it made me sad. We were supposed to have 3 hours together before he left for practice. Now I have to wait 6 hours. I went and put on one of Daddy's hoodies since they smell like him. I looked around for my stuffies but they weren't anywhere.

I looked in the drawer by the bed, but instead of stuffies, I found a bunch of weird-shaped things. One looked like a microphone and there was an egg-shaped one. One was long and it looked weird. They were mostly blue with some purple and pink ones. I took a picture of the drawer to ask Daddy.

Xavier; Summer

---------------------------

Summer: Attachment: 1 photo