1: "Good Day"

BEEP. BEEP. BEEE-

Ross sighed as he hit the "snooze" button on his alarm clock. His eyes fluttered open to see his familiar, small but somehow cozy room.

"Another day, another time loop." Ross thought to himself.

Ross sat up in bed, yawning and looking at the clock beside him. It read "6:47 AM". Ross groaned because of how early it was, it was a Saturday and he didn't have anything to do besides practice drumming. A "hobby" that he is already good at.

Ross got up out of bed and stretched for a bit, then opened his door to go into the hallway that lead him to downstairs. Once he was in the living room, he saw no one else up. He smiled, relieved that he didn't have to deal with his band mates temporary annoying personalities.

He went into the kitchen and made himself some cereal, shaking the last of the lucky charms out of the box into a bowl. He poured the milk, that was surprisingly almost full. Every time he would grab it, it would be almost empty.

After that he sat on the stool and placed his cereal on the counter as he ate it.

"This is weird. Everyone should be up by now." Ross thought.

Ross was confused but after seeing a note that was CLEARLY on the counter, he wasn't very confused.

"Hey Ross. You may be wondering where we are. We are on a roadtrip. I know you don't like going on roadtrips so we left you out. Don't forget to clean the house please. Thanks.
-Zubin."

Ah how they knew Ross so well. He smiled, knowing he would have the house all to himself for a time. A few days? A week? A month? Ross didn't know.

"P.S. We are gone for a week."

Reading the plus to the note calmed Ross's nerves, but it made him feel lonely for a second. He didn't really like his band mates, but he didn't hate them. He got used to being with them all the time, he wouldn't know what to do with them gone.

"Well, its good to see what is boring and isn't boring to me." Ross thought.

~(time skip because i have no idea what to put here)~

Ross was drumming, and he felt excited for some reason. He was free to do anything and was excited about it. So much that he almost couldn't drum.

He then stopped and ran out of the basement the band calls a "Recording Studio" which was barely even a basement. It was more of an enlarged crawlspace. Ross then went upstairs into Joe's room. He was allowed to go in it, but rarely ever did. Ross saw it a few times, but never fully to remember. Ross looked in amazement as he looked around in Joe's room.

It was absolutely beautiful. A bed bed with dark red covers and pillows, very much Joe's theme for being Red Tie. There was also a desk, wardrobe, and mirror in his room with other decorations. One decoration stood out, and it was a raccoon plushie on top of Joe's wardrobe.

Ross's instincts were to grab the plushie and completely squeeze the stuffing out of it as he hugged it. He was heading twords it until he heard a knock.

Knock.

Ross was confused on who it was, no one would come to the house this early in the day. Especially when all the members are gone.

"Maybe it's a package delivery. Eh. I don't want to deal with that since it's not mine, so i'll ignore it." Ross thought.

Ross continued walking to the plushie, eventually grabbing it. He instead dropped it because he was startled, another knock was here again.

Knock.

"Really? Again?" Ross thought, he was getting annoyed.

He grabbed it and continued hugging the plush, he walked out of Joe's room and sat the raccoon plushie on his bed. Ross was going to lay down and nap with it, but got stopped by the door again. This time it was a bang, not a knock.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

Ross ran out of his room and went downstairs, going to open the door. Instead it was too late and by the time he got downstairs, the door bust open.

"Hi Ross!" The man said with a smile on his face.

Ross's nerves calmed, it was just Bora.

"Hey Bora. Why did you burst down the door? I've gotta get a new door now." Ross said.

"Oops sorry. Anyway, where are the other boys?" Bora asked.

"They are on a road trip. They didn't invite me because i don't like them." Ross said.

"Oh. Well you must be bored. You wanna go try some of my bronzini?" Bora asked.

"Sure." Ross said.

~

After that they drove to Bora's house, and Ross ate some pretty good bronzini. 👍

The end (of the chapter)

A/N (author's note)
-
So this is my first book ahahaha. Tell me how you liked it i guess. Btw take care of yourself!!! :)