Chapter 24, Orson

I'm pissed off- no, I'm furious.

How dare they show up a week early, and for Bella to bring her father along, what the fuck is she playing at?

I know whatever games she came to play, it won't succeed, not this time.

I tried my best to calm myself on the way over here, but no matter how hard I try, I can't stop seeing Eleanor's face fall the moment I walked away, I just wanted to tell the Lord and his daughter to fuck off so I can go straight to my mate.

Calm down Orson, I can't afford to anger the Lord.

I just need to find out what they want, then send them on their fucking merry way.

I open my office doors and I see Lord Uriak Baltimier and his daughter stand in front of me, giving me a respectful bow, not missing the way Bella's eyes travel down me, giving me a sickening shiver from how her eyes undress me.

I bow my head in front of the Lord, ignoring Bella completely. "Lord, tat fin tat anha owe jin pleasure ki yeri visit?"(Lord, to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?) I ask, trying to keep my anger from showing with a smile.

"Alpha Orson, anha tat apologize, anha zalat yer hash check." (Alpha Orson, I do apologize, I hope you are well) He says apologetically as he sits, his daughter joining him as I go around to my desk and sit down and eye them both with caution.

"Anha zin chek. Ajjin hazze jin problem rek makes yer jadat ei kijinosi?" (I am well. Is there a problem that makes you come all this way?) 

He smirks as I eye him, he relaxes under my gaze and clears his throat. "Ven yer tiholat, jin regulations hash changing ma jerat" (As you know, the regulations are changing with trade)

"Jin laws avvos concern anna, anha pay anna jerat fee, anha zhorre vo quarrel ma law." (The laws don't concern me, I pay my trade fee, I have no quarrel with the law) I state.

Bella scoffs and I ignore her. "Fin ajjin jin tawak velzerikh yer hash here, lord?" (What is the real reason you are here, Lord?) I ask Lord Uriak, my irritating beginning to show.

He eyes me carefully before his eyes widen. "Yer ez yeri mate?" (You found your mate?) 

My eyes widen slightly, then he stands up furiously. "Hash ki anha vo informed ki jin?!" (How was I not informed of this?!) He barks out at me, his eyes blazing with anger. "Anha demand yer astat anna fin me ajjin, anha tikh pay jin very large sum tat tikh rid ki... shewolf!" (I demand you tell me who it is, I will pay a very large sum to be rid of the.... shewolf!)

I bark out with laugher then pause to glare at him, my wolf present with us. "Hash dare yer. jadat here, akka demand anything anni?" (How dare you... come here, and demand anything of me?) I lowly rumble out, standing up to peer down at the weak old man.

"Anha owe yer vosi! "(I owe you nothing!) I remind him, yet again before glaring at Bella. 

He scoffs then slams his hands on my desk. "YER OWE ANNA YERI ALLEGIANCE! JIN CONTRACT-"(YOU OWE ME YOUR ALLEGIANCE! THE CONTRACT-)

I growl out with a warning. "Jin contract ki tarnished neak ago, anha zhorre vo bind tat yeri daughter, che tat yeri house!" (The contract was tarnished long ago, I have no bind to your daughter, or to your house!) I snarl out with venom. "Fin rek's ei yer came here ha, kisha're nakhaan, elat!" (If that's all you came here for, we're done, go!)

Lord Uriak laughs. "Yer dirge anha tikh tikh ma stupid, orson? yer tiholat anna better than rek!" (You thought I will be so stupid, Orson? You know me better than that!) He huffs out, slamming his cane on the floor twice.