Chapter 28

(Your gonna love this chapter littlekitty1346 😂)

     After a very long group hug, Poppy broke away from her two friends, walking off alone.

     She really enjoyed the hug, her two friends actually helping her feel a bit better... but there was still this gaping hole inside her heart... an emptiness that could only be filled by one troll. A troll she would unfortunately never see again...

     Slowly, she walked through the halls of the skeld, her head low and ears drooping, as nonstop tears flowed from her light pink eyes. She missed Branch so much... and she felt like no matter how much time passed... she would never fully get over this loss...

     Passing by reactor, something suddenly caught her eye. Someone was in there... but it wasn't Holly or Nataly... this troll... this troll was light blue with dark blue hair that was so dark, it was almost black...

     He had his back to her, so she couldn't see his face, but she knew... she knew who it was...

     "B... Branch..." she muttered softly, looking in at this troll with wide eyes.

     "It's your fault you know..." the troll said softly, not even turning to look at her.
"Wha... what?" Poppy asked, not understanding what he was talking about.
"All the death..." he continued. "All you're friends are dead... he's dead... because of you..."

     She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Why would he say that to her?

     "He tried to warn you, Poppy. But you didn't listen. You should have listened, Poppy," the troll said, still not facing the queen of pop. "Than he'd still be alive..."

     "Wh... who..." Poppy asked, slowly approaching who she assumed to be Branch.

     "You're boyfriend..." he answered with a slight chuckle. "Branch..."

     Slowly, he turned, Poppy gasping in shock when she finally saw his face.

     This troll... this troll who looked so much like Branch... he wasn't Branch... he was...

     "Maximilian..."