10. peace

18+

"And so it was, we never saw it comin'

Not tryin' to fall in love, but we did like children runnin'"

--
C H A P T E R T E N
peace
--

"Steve and Wands come back today." Goldie murmured against Buckys bare chest where she lay her head.

"Mhm."

"You sure you're okay with just keeping this between us for now?"

Bucky nodded with his head against his pillow.

"If that's what you want, then I'm happy with that."

Goldie felt so content these past few days with just her and Bucky. Everything had been so perfect and she had been so truly happy. Bucky made her forget about all of the shit that happens at home with her father.

"Are you sure?" Goldie questioned, feeling guilty.

"Hey, look at me."

Bucky sat up on the bed, and pulled Goldie up so she straddled his hips, his fingers holding up her chin, causing her to make direct eye contact with him.

He kissed her slowly, his hand supporting her neck.

He pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other.

"Your happiness is all that matters. It doesn't matter about what Steve thinks, or what Wanda thinks. I know you've had a tough year, and if this is what you need then so be it. It's me and. Just us, doll, just us." He whispered close enough to her face that Goldie could feel his warm breath.

Goldie smiled at him again, his words warming her heart.

"Since we fucked up our plans of going out yesterday, how about we go out today?"

"There's a few maps in the kitchen that have maps up a few mountains?" Bucky suggested, "A hike could be fun?"

Goldie screwed her face up. "Yuck, exercise."

Bucky smirked and slid her hands around her waist, leaning his chin on her shoulder from behind. "I'd say the exercise we were doing last night took up more energy than this hike would today... I mean we could stay in and do that instead."

"But this is our last chance to do something on our own before Steve and Wanda come back." Goldie pouted.

"Okay then, let's go out." He replied.

Next, Bucky took Goldie by surprise and spun her around, and Goldie let out a yelp as he pinned her against the nearest wall, holding her there with his muscular body.

"It just means your gonna have to stay quiet when Wanda and Steve come back - And with what I have planned tonight, you're gonna have to try real hard." He whispered huskily against her ear, Goldies heart beating extraordinarily fast in her chest.

"Yeah?" Goldie asked, not letting her voice break.

"Oh yeah." He confirmed.

Goldie bit her lip, internally questioning whether she go ahead with what she was thinking.

"But what about you?" She asked, a smirk on her own face, her confidence growing.

Buckys raised his eyebrows.

"Will you manage to stay quiet...?" She asked seductively, sliding her hand down until it rested on his crotch, the only thing separating him and her was the fabric of his pants. She pressed ever so slightly with her palm, gaining confidence when she held Bucky gasp slightly, "When I do what I have planned for you?"