8. the first time

18+

"I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you

I don't wanna think of anything else, now that I thought of you"

--
C H A P T E R E I G H T
the first time
--

Bucky felt himself melt into her the second she pressed her lips against his, and when Goldies hands tugged on his hair, Bucky slid a hand round her waist and pulled her as close as he could towards her. Their bodies couldn't be closer if they tried.

Goldie gasped slightly as she was pulled closer to Bucky, her legs brushing against his. Her lips parted slightly at the sudden closeness and Bucky used this to his advantage, slipping his tongue inside to deepen the kiss.

Her hands roamed his back, each movement their bodies melted more and more into one another. Her fingertips travelled up his back and rested once again in his hair.

As the kiss grew more passionate Bucky stumbled backwards into the cabin, kicking the door closed once both he and Goldie were inside.

"Your perfect." He whispered against her ear after breaking the kiss, sending chills of desire down Goldies spine.

He brushed the strands of hair that had escaped her braids out of her face, running his thumb against her slightly swollen lip.

"Bucky..." Goldie whispered, entangling her hands in his once gelled back hair, now messy with Goldies fingers having had run through it.

"Mhm?" He pressed his forehead against hers.

Goldie didn't say anything, instead she crashed her lips back into Buckys for a passionate kiss. Bucky seemed to approve of this as he pressed Goldie up against the wall, deepening the kiss.

The small gasps and moans Goldie made as the kiss got more desirous were music to Buckys ears.

He moved his lips to her neck, sucking on her soft, floral scented skin as he moved. Goldies hands scrunched up the tight shirt as he caressed her neck.

Goldie bit her lip as Bucky moved along her collar bone, his chin brushing against the top of her dress.

"I've dreamt of this ever since I met you." He admitted, moving back to her neck, pinning her harder against the wall, his erection pressing against Goldies leg, making her eagerly squirm.

"Bucky-" She could barley form words.

Goldie reached for the hem of his shirt and tugged on it slightly, and Bucky broke away from her and ripped it over his head, discarding it on the floor.

"You want this?" He asked, out of breath.

Goldie bit her lip and nodded slightly, "Yeah." She said in a hushed tone.

Goldies consent was all Bucky needed for his dominant side to take over, crashing his lips back onto hers, pushing her back up to the wall.

Bucky lifted her by her thighs and she hooked her ankles around him, balancing on his hips as he kissed along her collarbone before guiding through the furniture they still hadn't moved back to its original position after dancing, and into the bedroom.

When he kicked the door closed behind him, he turned back to Goldie, once again brushing the loose strands of hair out of her face and being unable to contain his smile when he looked at how beautiful she was.