5. memory lane

"I'm begging for you to take my hand

Wreck my plans

That's my man"

--
C H A P T E R F I V E
memory lane
--

One year ago.

Grant laughed as Goldie took the next shot, enough alcohol in her body that she could barley stand up.

"We finished the bottle." Goldie slurred, holding the empty vodka bottle upside down, a few drips running out of the bottle cap.

"I have another." Grant held up another full vodka bottle, Goldie was almost black out drunk, but he wasn't bothered by her condition.

Goldie skipped over to Grant and opened the other bottle, pouring some into the glass and downing it straight.

She put the glass down on the table and looked up at him, "Did anyone tell you that you look really nice."

Grant smirked and took a step forward, he placed a hand around her waist, but allowed his hand to slip down and cup her ass.

"Did anyone tell you that you look really hot?"

Grant moved even closer to her, moving his head in position with her neck, and attaching his lips to her soft skin, already marked by him.

"I just... Want you so bad." He said in between the kisses he was laying up her neck, sucking enough to bring back the fading hickeys from previous nights.

"How 'bout we head upstairs, huh?" He asked, his fingers tugging slightly on the hem of her shorts, his sober state knowing that the alcohol in Goldies system would heighten her wants.

"Upstairs?" She asked as Grant came even closer.

She stumbled back into the table.

"Yeah, baby," He brushed against her ear, sending a chill down her spine, "I think it's about time, don't you think?"

"Maybe... Maybe it's not such a good idea." Goldie pushed him off of her and rubbed her temples, a headache already starting to form from the amount of alcohol Grant had put in her system.

"C'mon, babe," He came closer again, this time Goldie didn't fight it, "I'll show ya' a good time."

Goldie finally complied, and Grant led her upstairs to his bedroom for a night that the only thing Goldie remembered about was that it was bad. She had been pressured into sex just so Grant had something to please himself with, a first time that absolutely no one would ask for. He was sloppy, selfish, and once he had fulfilled what he wanted it was over.

Goldie woke up the next morning to an empty bed, Grants side of the bed was cold, indicating that he was long gone, and he had left her with a throbbing pain leaving her unsure if she would even be able to walk properly.

Thankful that none of Grants family were home, she got dressed and slipped away, noticing that Grant wasn't even in the house, never mind not in the bed.

That night she was wasted once again. Her mom leaving a few weeks ago was taking a toll on her and it was showing. Daisy and Wanda didn't want to interfere, but when Goldie began to down bottles in one go, and eventually unable to walk a few steps without support, they decided it was time to step in.